Part 20

Soon Bela and Mahir came back to their home from Pune.
"Where were you Bela? " Sarika asked Bela angrily
Bela:I'll stay wherever I want. You are not even my mom. You are someone who goes drooling over money.
She went inside and saw a message of Mahir.
"Bela today there is a puja in our home. Pls come for that"
Bela was hesitated to go as Sumitra didn't loved her that much. Mahir phoned her and forced her to come. So she atlast decided to go.

"Bela di, you're looking beautiful." Yuvi said

Bela's dress

Bela's dress. Ignore the face...

"Why you have arranged this puja? " bela asked yuvi
Yuvi:I too don't know.
Sumitra:But you'll get to know about it soon.
Bela:Aunty...
"Aunty why are you behaving rudely to bela? " ruhi asked sumitra
"Because she deserve that only" sumitra said arrogantly and went away

"Now it's the end of all the games of Bela." Shravani said to Sumitra and Sarika
Sarika:Within few minutes bela will lose all her confidence and become a heartbroken girl
Sumitra:Hahaha, I'm waiting to see her like that. Just waiting impatiently.

After sometime Mahir came downstairs wearing a beautiful blue kurta. A stage was decorated with Krishna's idol and some lamps and flowers. Mahir went and bowed there.
Bela smiled seeing Mahir and went near to him. But suddenly someone crossed her path and went to Mahir. He ignored Bela totally and smiled at the girl in front of him.
"You look like a prince now" she said caressing his cheeks
Then she turned towards bela while mahir went somewhere.
Bela was dumbstruck seeing the girl. It was Komolika.
"Hello Bela, how are you?" Komolika said
But bela can't say anything now. She was totally out of the world.
"Oh are you surprised? Ohhh.. don't worry. Today is the engagement day of mine and Mahir. More detalils I'll tell you. Mahir married me when he was staying in London. Now an engagement ceremony just will be held marking us as husband and wife." She continued and went away.

" She continued and went away

Komolika's look

Bela was just shocked by all these. She ran towards Mahir but Mahir just ignored her. Atlast Bela took hold of his hands somehow.
"Mahir, what the crap is all these! Have you married Komolika? Tell me. Why haven't you told me this earlier? Why you hid all from me? Tell me why you are ignoring me!" Bela asked him with shivering voice