Part 22

@MAHNOOR-2005 suggested a nickname for komolika- Komo😂
How's it guys???

Within a few minutes, she saw smoke coming from the room.
"What's this, the door is locked! Who locked it? " Bela thought while coughing
She went here and there in the room and found a sparks of fire here and there. When she searched for phone in the pocket, no phone was there. Then she remembered putting phone for charging in her room. Even after knocking and screaming none heard her as this room was the sole room in the underground area where no one comes.

She started moving here and there in the room in panic. The curtains in the room started spreading fire to other areas. Bela tried to move forward from the position she's standing but suddenly something fell in front of her in fire. Atlast she was not able to move as there was a circle of fire around her. She started sweating and felt slightly fainted due to heat.
"I think I'm trapped her. No way to escape. Please save me, mahadev. I just can't even stand even properly. I feel like wobbling." She thought.
Bela when tried to move, got burnt. Now she had no hope left. She was tired screaming for help.
"Someone please help me!!!!! Heyyy,...
(Crying)" she screamed

"Oops, my file in the underground room" Mahir thought
He was on his way going there. Suddenly komolika came and stopped him.
Komolika:Where are you going Mahir?
Mahir:A file is there in the underground storey. I'm going to take it
Komolika:Now please don't go. I want you to be with me.
She grabbed him by collar. Then rubbed her face with his cheeks. Suddenly mahir pulled her away.
''Leave me! After knowing everything again why are you doing so? " he went away and closed the door towards the underground storey making it impossible for komolika to go with him and stop him.

Suddenly he saw the fire arising frim the room and heard Bela's scream.
"Bela, bela is in danger'' He said
The room was locked. He tried to open it but wasn't able to. Atlast he pushed it so firmly opening the door. There Bela was about to fell down on to the fire fainting. Mahir suddenly ran to her and she fell on his arms
Mahir took bela in his arms and came out the room somehow. The flames blocked their way, but he managed to take her and come out of the room.

"Mahir what happened?" Andy asked seeing Bela unconscious.
They made her lie in the sofa.

"Have you done something? " Sumitra asked to Shravani secretly
Shravani:No
Sumi:Tell me the truth
Shravani:Why should I lie
Komo:I did all this!!
Sumi:Why you tried to kill her? That too on this auspicious day
Komo:Actually I don't wanted her to continue living like this. Then I don't consider anything auspicious or things like that. Stop talking about all these bluddy rituals and traditions.
She went away curling her hair with her finger tips.
Bgm:Komo bgm

Sumitra:I think this komo will ruin everything.
Shravani:Di, don't do so. She's so intellectual and intelligent.
Then she too went away.
"All are mad" Sumitra said to herself.

Mahir took bela to her room. There he was only there.
"Bela, I loved you and I love you. I can't act as if I hate you. No lover should have such a fate like me. I know I can't be together with you. But I still will love you. You may hate me" he said and kissed her forehead.
Bgm: Agar Tum Saath Ho

"Pal bhar thahar jao
Dil ye sambhal jaaye
Kaise tumhe roka karun"

He caressed her hair adoring her cuteness.
"You have beautiful soul. Now I'm hearting that soul. I'm sorry Bela, I'm sorry''

"Meri Taraf aata har
Gham phisal jaaye"

"Aankhon mein tum ho bharun
Bin bole baatein
Tumse karun"

She suddenly woke up and got up from bed. She was sitting in the bed, her face so close to Mahir. Mahir too was shocked as he didn't expected Bela too wake up so soon. Both had an intense eyelock

"Gar tum saath ho
Agar tum saath ho"

Mahir suddenly got up and went from there. Bela again thought of the fire. Ruhi came to her.
Bela:Who saved me from the fire?
Ruhi:Mahir, he came there to take some file and saw you trapped in fire.
Bela, I think this accident has intentionally happened.
Bela:Who's the culprit?
Ruhi:I think it's.... Komolika

"This mahir spolied all my plan. Now we should plan something else" Komolika was angry
Shravani:I have an idea, now also mahir loves bela. We should wipe off that feeling from his heart.
Komolika:How?
Shravani:We should project bela in a bad light in front of mahir.
Komo:But for that we need the whole history of bela
Shravani:That I'll manage

Promo

Entry of mahir's dadi
Will she unite behir?

Target votes:90+