Part 25

As many suggested the lady played the role of naagrani maa as Bela's mom I decided to select her. Thanks to all for responding and giving me some suggestions.

Komo and mahir went to the area where Amrita was locked. Mahir stood out while komo got inside the room. It was a dark room near a graveyard. She was tied with rope in a chair. No glow was there on her face. Her hair was completely frizzy and she looked as if she ate food before days. Her eyes widened seeing komolika. Komo leaned forward.
''Oh my queen amrita! How are you? Do you need anything?" She asked dramatically
Amrita:Leave me, I want to go
Komo:You are saying this for the past 20 years yet none listened to you. Now do you think I'll obey you. I came here to tell you something. Your daughter bela loved a guy, Mahir. I just stole him away from her and now she's heartbroken.
Komolika called Mahir inside. He came in with no expression. He wanted to push away komolika and save amrita, but he can't. A lot of guards were there. If he dared to do so, then he'll risk not only his life but also amrita's lifr and komolika's trust. So he decided to be quiet.

Komo:See, this is mahir. My love
She pulled his hands towards her sidehugging him.
Amrita:Why you did so? My daughter loved someone and you took him away from her. Why you are always hurting her?
Komo:Because I love to. Now we have no time for talking. We are going.
Both came from there.

"Mahir, did you felt any sympathy for her? " komolika asked to mahir in car.
Mahir:No, but why we are hurting her mom we should hurt bela for that.
Komo:I can understand you, but bela should suffer in every possible way, that's why I'm doing so.

"What's going on here?You are not telling any of yours plan to me" sumi asked shravani
Shravani:Arey komo is so intelligent she'll do everything correctly no need to worry.
Sumitra:I have the right to know
Shravani:Keep your rights aside and shut up!
Sumi grabbed her hand and said angrily, ''Who are you to order at me?"
"I'll tell you everything" komolika said
She explained everything to sumi.
Sumi:What's your next plan?
Komo:We'll make bela onow about this. In front of her eyes we'll kill her.

                  **************

"Mahir, now why should we wait? We can go and rescue ma from there" Bela said to mahir
Mahir:Bela we can't do that so fastly. There's a lot of guards. If we do something without thinking then we'll risk amrita aunty's life. So we should do everything carefully.
Bela:Are you saying I should wait more. I have last seen my mom when I was 5 years. For the past 20 years she's living a harsh life. Now should it continue?
Mahir:I know bela but please try to understand.
Bela:No mahir, I can't
Mahir:I'll try to rise komo's trust.
Bela:You do one thing, go and live with komolika
Mahir:Belaa
Bela turned away in anger. Mahir backhugged her and said, ''Komo wants to kill aunty before your eyes. So she'll somehow take you there. Then we can execute our plan."
Bela:Then we should marry
Mahir:Yess, after that our marriage.

Mahir leaned towards bela to kiss her. Bela pushed him away.
Bela:Mahir, now you're married to komolika. This all after the divorce
Mahir:But bela I don't love her
Bela:Mahir, marriage is a sacred relation. You should cut all your ties with her.
Mahir nodded and went away after hugging her.

"Mahir, tomorrow I'm going to kill amrita. So we should make bela reach there" komo said to mahir
Mahir:But how we will make bela reach there.
Mahir acted.
Komo:I have an idea. I'll execute this tomorrow.
Mahir said all these to bela.

Next day

Bela was getting ready after bathing. Someone knocked on the door. Bela went and opened the door. It was komolika.
Komo:Bela, your mom is alive. She's in my custody. If you want her to be alive come with me.
Komo expected it to be a shock to bela but it wasn't yet bela was tensed knowing the fact that today she should rescue her mom otherwise everything will be over. As komo instructed bela got in the car and came to the plave where her mom was there. On seeing her mom, bela ran to hug her. They hugged each other tightly.

Target:94+

I wanted to right much more in this part but I'm little busy with my studies, sorry....