Part 21

I won't come back to that nasty place." Yuvi said to Mahir in phone
"Yuvi please, mom is sad without seeing you" Mahir pleaded
"I loved you and respected you but not now" He cutted the call

When Andy came to meet Bela, he said Bela to come to sehgal house and if needed stay there too because Sarika and Shravani may harm her. As usual Bela went to Sehgal house actually to know the situation of thr house lying that she went to see Ruhi at night.

Bela got in the home and went through the room of Mahir's to check whether komolika was there. None wasn't there.
"Just can check" she thought and got inside the room. Suddenly she stepped on something and got slipped. She was about to fall, but fell on Mahir's arms. He was wearing only a towel as he was bathing and hearing some sounds he came. Both had an intense eyelock.
Bgm:Teri Meri (Sung by Armaan Malik)

They were plainly looking on to each other's eyes....

Tere Mere darmiyaan hain baatein ankahi
Tu wahaan hai mein yahaan
Kyun sath hum nahi

Tere mere darmiyaan hain baatein
Ankahi
Tu wahaan hai mein yaahan
Kyun sath hum nahi

Both recalled the memories of them together and atlast Mahir going with Komolika. Bela came to senses when a droplet of water fell on Bela's forhead from his hair.
Bela suddenly stood up. But again she slipped and now he grabbed her by chest and both stood hugging each other.

Le ja mujhe sath tere
Mujko na rehna sath mere

Le ja mujhe sath tere
Mujko na rehna sath mere

Suddenly someone coughed. It was Komolika

 It was Komolika

Komolika's look

Bela suddenly went from the room with downcast eyes. All were seen by Andy, he went near her and said firmly, "Bela now onwards you should live in this house"
Bela:Un..cle..what are you saying?
Andy:Condition at your house is not good. Maybe sarika may try to harm you. And consider me as your dad.
At last because of andy bela decided to stay on the house even though sumitra didn't loved it. She was given a room.

"Mahir, it's our first night" Komolika said extending the glass of milk in her hand
Mahir:So what? I'm going to sleep.I'll sleep in the couch. You sleep in the bed.
Komolika:Arey we are wife and husband.
Mahir:It was not a wedding by consent. You blackmailed me.
He went and laid on the couch. A sad komolika lied on the bed muttering something.
"I'll make you mine. You'll do everything I want. I know how to achieve things with my beauty" she thought.

Next day was the muh dikayi ceremony of komolika.
"I don't love such rituals. I'm tolerating all these for Mahir." Komolika said to Sumitra
Sumitra:I can understand. But now you should tolerate it. Your dress and ornaments are there in the room.
Komolika:You don't need to give me anything. I'm rich and I have everything
Sumitra:No, it's not that. It's a part of ritual.
Komolika:I said, I don't love any ritual. If you want a bahu like that, then go for bela.
Sumitra:Not beta, I'm sorry. Do whatever you love!

Soon komolika got ready and came down

Soon komolika got ready and came down. Her look☝️

Many ladies came and gave gifts to komolika.
"She's such a beautiful girl."
"Ya, looking like a goddess"
"Mahir, is lucky to get her"
Many ladies commented.
Bela stood in the above floor looking at the situation. She was teary eyed.

Her look in the preview

Some one touched her shoulder. She turned back. It was Yuvi
"Yuvi"she said
Yuvi:I came back hearing you started living here. Di I can understand your situation. I can't help you but I don't know why bhai is doing so!
Bela:Now I have no hope left. Uncle said me to live here.
Saying this she went away.

"Now your life is going to end here, my dear bela"Komolika said putting a matchstick with fire onto the room in which bela was standing. Bela was looking for something in that room not knowing the fact that the room was burning.

Promo: Room in fire, bela in trouble. Mahir rescuing bela. Bela suspects komolika

Target:90+ votes

I posted this part without the target being completed. Even it had 200+ views but only had 81 votes. But this is the last time. Now I won't post the next part without the target being completed. Even If it leads to the abrupt end of the story, I'll do that!!! I won't post next part without getting good response and 90+ votes