Part 17

I want to say one thing importantly. Please pay attention to it. Now onwards I won't post next part until the story gets the fixed targets I set. Don't feel bad I'm doing so as your response is decreasing day by day.

* This is a complete romantic part where I'll write only about behir. In this part no space to Shravani, Komolika, Sarika etc..*

                  •°Happy Reading°•

"Mahir, what are you doing? " bela asked fearfully
Mahir leaned towards bela. He was on top of her in the bed while she was sitting in the bed crawling back seeing mahir in such a manner.
Mahir:Now we have no problems between us. So can we do it
Bela:What???
Mahir:I'll show you
Mahir leaned towards bela's lips, when they were about to meet bela pushed him aside and got up from the bed. She went and stood in the front of mirror.

Mahir backhugged her.
"Leave me mahir" bela said while he was nuzzling her neck.
"No way'' he said
Suddenly bela again pulled him away.
Bela:Not now, but when the correct time comes.
She then went and lied on the bed beside which mahir too lied. Both slept.

Next day mahir got up and went to a business company as he came here for some business related thing. Bela felt quite bored so she went out for some shopping. Then at afternoon after lunch, she was just roaming here and there in the house. She saw a bag and some papers lying beside it. She took it and read those papers. That bag was of mahir's and those letters are written by mahir.

I'm writing this all, thinking it
will atleast reduce my sadness
and tension. I arranged every-
thing to propose bela but she
went to Paris not even telling to
me. I can't live without bela.
I'm going to Paris. If something
bad happens there, then I'll kill
myself.

•••••••••••••

It was the first letter. Like diary writing, mahir wrote it when he got to know bela went to Paris. Now she read the second letter.

Now bela isn't talking to me
as I didn't recognised Shravani.
She's so angry to me. But she looks
cute when she's angry. God
knows when she'll again talk to
me. But I'll annoy her as much
as I can. Hehe, She looks cute
when she's angry.
•••••••••

Reading those 2 letters, bela's eyes were full of tears seeing mahir's love for her.

Bela's POV

I'm damn sure, Shravani caused me to faint that day on coming from office. I haven't interfered in her life till day. But she's actually irritating me. Ankush Sharma is my dad too. But till day I haven't experienced what's the love of father. When I was in school, I have seen my friends playing with their dad, hugging them. Shravani got all those happiness and now dad's property too. I don't have any problem in it.
But she tried to take my love from me.

Yesterday mahir wanted to get intimate with me which I denied but today I'm going to give him a surprise when he come back.

I went to a nearby store and purchased candles, roses, red and white balloons. Then all by myself I decorated the room. Mahir said he'll come by 7'00 clock. It was 6'00 clock. I was little tensed as I don't had much time left. I rushed to the dressing room and wore a sari. I rarely wear sari. But today I wore it that too in a way I haven't wore it yet. It was a plain black transparent sari and with that I wore a sleeveless, exposing blouse. Then a big jhumka.

As I'm always fond of makeup, I did smokey eyes and wore red lipstick and some foundation. Mahir have earlier gave me some bangles, glass bangles. I wore them. Suddenly I heard the calling bell. I was damn sure it's Mahir. I went and opened the door hiding me behind the door. As I thought it was Mahir. He got inside and not seeing me, he looked for me everywhere. Atlast I backhugged him.

Mahir's POV

I was wondering where bela was. Thinking she went for some outing or so, I went to the dining room and was drinking some water. Suddenly someone backhugged me. An unfamiliar fragrance got thrusted on to my nose. Her bangles got bumped with each other, producing sounds. I wished if it was bela. But bela usually don't hug me or so. Yesterday's incident too ran through my mind. Yet I hoped it was bela.

I turned back. There bela was standing before me, wearing a black sari in which she looked hot. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Bela won't do so. But now bela is in front of me. Clearing all of my thoughts, she grabbed me by my collar, creating a shock for me.

"Is...it..yo..u..be..la...or..i..s..it..shra..v.ni"
I asked in shock
Bela didn't answered but she leaned towards me and pecked my lips.

POV ends

Bela pecked him in his lips.
"Now believe me I'm bela" she said
Mahir grabbed bela by her waist. Bela extended her hand to a music player and played the song, Tu isaq mera"
Both started dancing to that song perfectly matching the rhythm of song. Mahir placed his hands on her bare belly, while she placed her hands enlocked over his neck. When the song ended, bela was on mahir's arms. She got up from his arms. To mahir's surprise, bela pulled him towards her and started kissing his lips. Mahir too responded with equal force. After about 20 minutes they backoffed.

Bela kissed his chest and hugged him. Mahir ran his hands through her belly and then hands. Then he kissed her hand palm. Mahir suddenly twisted bela and kissed her neck tucking her hair to one side.

Target:85+ votes

I'll post the next part only if the target is completed. So if you love this story and is interested in the continuation of the story, then vote for it.

Promo:Mahir took bela in his arms and kissed her forehead.
Mahir:I love you bela
Bela:I love you mahir