Part 28

"Yes, sehgals bought this office"Bela's colleague said to Bela
"What? It means mahir's family owns this conpany" Bela was shocked
Collegue:Arey, don't say mahir, say Mahir Sir. He's so handsome. But he won't come here as our boss. Sharma sir will continue as our boss. If he came here within days I would have flattened him and made him my boy friend.
Bela:What the hell are you saying?
Colleague:Don't you love him, I think you have seen him he's your neighbour na. His abs and that dashing smile is enough to make any girl fall head over heels for him.

Hearing and seeing all this Bela was confused as well as angry. She didn't loved her colleague, Suhani talking like this. Maybe Bela is possessive or she's irritated as mahir bought this company. What's going on her mind,  god knows!

Suhani:Is he single?
Bela:No, he's married and have grand children too
She went away angrily.

Bela's look

Bela was working sitting in her cabin.
"Bela, boss is calling you and said to submit some files."One of her coworker said to Bela
Bela:Ok
She went with the file.
"Working under sehgals is okay, but working under mahir is not okay. Luckily sharma sir continues as our boss''Bela thought while going to boss's cabin.
She knocked on the door.
"Come in"
She slowly opened the door. Sharma was standing faced towards window with a cup of coffee, she wasn't able to see his face. Bela cleared her throat to gather her attention.
"Put the files on the table and go" he said
As he said she placed the files on the table and was about to go, but suddenly she slipped. In terror bela closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she found she hasn't fell down but was in someone's arms. Her hands her enlocked around his neck while his hands were enlocked around her belly.
It was none other than "Mahir sehgal"

Bgm:Dil diyan gallan

They had an intense eye lock.

"Kachchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se
Main to tu baandh le"

Few strands of hair came to the face of bela. Mahir glided his fingers across the hair tucking it to a side.

"Pakki yaariyon yaariyon yaariyon mein
Honde na faasle"

After a mesmerizing eyelock for about 5 minutes bela suddenly came to senses. She suddenly moved from there.
"Mahir, you? " she somehow asked him standing in one foot
Mahir:Why are you limping? Is your foot twisted?
Bela:That's none of your business. I already told you na, I have insecurities in relationship so we can end this relation. It's better you move on and find another girl.
But mahir wasn't listening to this. He sat on his knees and started massaging bela's feet which got twisted. In pain bela too sat on floor shuting her mouth.

''Ek naarazgi kaazagi sari teri
  Meri sohneya sunn le meri"

Bela hissed in pain. Mahir suddenly looled at her, bela too looked at him. Both had an intense eyelock again.

''Dil diyan gallan
Karenga naal naal beh ke
Akh naal akh nu milaa ke
Dil diyan gallan haye
Karange roz roz beh ke
Sacchiyan mohabbaatan nibha ke"

Bela:Leave me
Mahir:Okay, now go
Bela tried to get up but she wasn't able to. Mahir was laughing in his mind seeing all these. Somehow suppressing his laughter he said, "Oh now why are you not going? I'm moving ahead and marrying a girl but you are sitting here"
Mahir winked his eyes at bela.
Bela:My...le..g..go..t..twis....ted..tha..ts...wh..y
Mahir:That's none of my business

Bela was now feeling embarrassed as she felt mahir was mimicking her and making fun of her.
Mahir took bela in his arms.

"Sataaye meinu kyun
Dikhaye meinu kyun
Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke russake"

He made her lie in the sofa in that room. Bela laid helplessly. Sitting near her feet, he twisted and massged it making it okay.
Mahir:Are you okay now
Bela:Ye..s
Mahir suddenly got up from there, but his shirt's button got locked with bela's chain

"Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naal akh nu behake''

Bela felt super embarrassed and somehow got up from there. Without looking here and there she ran from the room.

Suhani:What happened bela? Why are you panicking? You are sweating
Bela:Nothi..ng..ng
Suhani:Something is wrong
Bela went to washroom to be away from people. She looked at the mirror in washroom.
"Bela, you shouldn't fall for him again. I have insecurity problems and last end up in pain. I shouldn't love him. I shouldn't. Bela you know the result of your dad's and mom's love. Breathe in, breathe out" she said to herself.

Mahir heard this secretly.
"Bela, I know how to tackle all these problems. Again we will be in love. It's the start of our brand new love story." He said to himself confidently with a smile

Target: 95+ votes