Part 31

Again I'm posting this part without the completion of targets. I don't know if you're not interested in this story of if in this particular track. But whatever it is, it hurts too much💔
If you don't love this particular track then tell me.....

Bela was in a room in the office alone. She was constantly thinking about mahir.
"I love you mahir, but I'm afraid to love you. What if our relation becomes a failure. Then both us will be sad. I don't want anything bad happen to you" she murmured
She turned hearing the sound of someone opening door. It was mahir.
"Your dance was really awesome. Many said our chemistry is really good." He said with a naughty smile.
Bela:But I hate chemistry
Mahir suddenly twisted bela onto him backhugging her. Then he took a chain from his pocket and wore it on her neck.
"What's this?" Bela asked angrily
"My love for you" he went away
"What this mahir is doing? Whatif others see!" She thought and went out of the room. She not wanted to wear that chain but she forgot to take that chain off.

"This chain looks really beautiful. But you haven't been wearing this. How it appeared all of a sudden" suhani said
Then only bela remembered she didn't took off that chain.
Bela:Actually, I forgot to wear this chain. It was in my bag
She went away.
Then suddenly Palak came. She was another employee of the office
Palak:Suhani, I saw this chain in mahir sir's hand. When I asked him about it, he said he bought it from somewhere.
Suhani:Are you sure it's this chain?
Palak:Yes, we were right something is fishy.

Next day, bela was in the cafe of office. She was waiting to get a cup of coffee she offered. A waiter came and gave her the coffee. When she looked at it, it was written behir in it. Bela understood it was done by mahir. Angrily she went away not drinking the coffee. When she reached some distance, she turned back and saw mahir was drinking that coffee with his naughty smile.

That day when she was on a room mahir entered the room and locked the door.
Bela:What you are doing? Open the door
Mahir:Bela, now I can't tolerate it. I can't be away from you. I love you bela.
Mahir grabbed bela onto him. They had an eyelock.
Bgm:behir love bgm
Bela recollected all her moments iwth mahir. She started feeling guilty for herself for doing so. She didn't want to make him feel sad. Her eyes were overflowing with tears. Bela suddenly hugged mahir tightly mustering all her force. She clutched his hair. His shirt got wet because of her tears. Bela pecked his cheeks and again hugged him. Mahir was shocked by bela's act.
Mahir:Bela..what..yo..u..ar.e..d..oin...g?
Bela backoffed and for some minutes again stared him and said, "Mahir, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I tried not to make you sad but you atlast became sad because of me... sorry mahir...sorry mahir...I don't have any insecurities...I believe you...."
Mahir:Is it true?
Bela nodded.
Mahir:You have a debt with me.
Bela:What?
Mahir grabbed bela and captured her lips. They started kissing. It was a kiss filled with emotions. After about 15 minutes they backoffed.

Mahir was busy in his cabin doing some work. Suhani came to his cabin as he called her.
Suhani:Why you called me sir?
Mahir:I want the files of subramanya.
Suhani:Okay sir
She was about to go away, but suddenly she turned noticing something.
"Sir, there's something in your lips."she said
Mahir ran his finger through his lips and wiped it off, it was lipstick mark. Mahir was embarrassed, suhani went away with a smile. After few seconds, bela entered the room.
Mahir:Hello sweetie
Bela:What were your deal with that laxshmi
Mahir:Some business deals
Bela:But both of you were really close. You touched her hands too. Why you did so?
Mahir understood bela was jealous.
He decided to make her furious.

Mahir:Actually she's so attractive and....
Before he can complete his sentence, bela pulled his collar leaning him to her and kissed him. After some time she said, "If you dare to love anyone else, then I'll just kill you"
Mahir:Oh really, it will be a blessing if you die with my hand
Bela:My flirting queen
Both were so close. Mahir rubbed his cheeks with her cheek. Hearing someone's knock in the door, both moved away. It was Palak.
"Sir, I came to give this files. One minute, what you are doing here bela?"
Bela:I came to give some files.
Bela went away.

That day, night mahir was in his bedroom. Suddenly he saw someone climbinb through his window. That person was wearing a hoodie. Mahir became frightened and opened the window. That person got inside the house.
"Who...ar..e...yo..u" he was stammering
That persom suddenly removed the hoodie. It was bela.
Mahir:Bela...you!
Bela:Yes my dear boss, I felt bored sitting home. Earlier you used to come to my home, but now you aren't. So I decided to come.
Mahir:You're awesome
He said while removing the hoodie.

Mahir was shocked seeing bela's dress. She was wearing an elegant, black cocktail dress.
Mahir:You're looking like a fire
Bela:It's fire, beware otherwise you get burnt.
Mahir:I don't mind
Bela ran her fingers on his cheeks. Mahir suddenly back hugged her.
"My sweetie is in romantic mood now" he whispered on her ear.
"I have been away from you for days, that's why" she said
Someone knocked the door.
Mahir:What the hell? Who's it?
He went and opened the door while bela hid near curtain. It was vikrant he came for something. Soon he went away. Bela came to mahir.
Mahir:Can we start?
"What mahir?" Bela pretended as if she didn't knew anything
"I'll teach you" mahir grabbed her by waist.

Promo:Behir romance

Target:90+votes