Part 30

Bela was in office, doing so work. Suddenly Suhani came to her and said, "Bela, today someone is coming to this office"
Bela:Who
Suhani:Shivanya Ahuja
Bela:Who's that?
Suhani:Don't you know her! She's one of the most successful business women in India. She's Mahir sir's friend. So she's visiting our office. You have the duty to welcome her. You should give her bouquet when she come. Our head said.
Bela:Okay
As shivanya was said to arrive on 10'00 clock, Bela went to another room in the office to take the bouqet. All others were busy outside waiting for shivanya.

When she was about to take bouquet suddenly someone backhugged her. He was nuzzling her neck. It was Mahir.
"Mahir, leave me" she said suddenly
Mahir:No way
Bela:We have ended our relation. So stop it
Mahir:What the hell are you saying? You earlier said, you want 1 year for you to get rid of insecurities. But suddenly you are saying you want to end this relation.
Bela:That's my choice
Mahir:And kissing you is my choice.
He pinned her to the wall. Bouquet fell from her hand in terror. His hands were roaming on her belly.

Bela's dress

Bela stood petrified. He cupped her face and leaned his lips towards her. Their lips almost brushed with each other suddenly they heard the footsteps of someone. Mahir suddenly backoffed. It was suhani.
"Bela, come... shivanya ma'am has came." She said fastly and went away
Bela took the bouquet from the floor and was about to go, but mahir grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.
"Today, you are escaped but not forever" he winked at her

Both came to the hall of office. In the compund a car came. A lady got out from the car. She was a tall, lean lady. Mahir went to her and hugged her she too reciprocated it.
"Where's ritwik? "Mahir asked
"He's on the way"she replied with a gentle smile.
Both were happy as they were meeting each other after years.
Mahir:Shivanya, you became quite beautiful now
Shivanya:And you became quite handsome

Shivanya's look

Bela went forward with the bouqet and gave it to shivanya with a smile.
"Shivanya, it's Bela sharma" he said with weird expression
"Oh, so this is the girl" shivanya said in mind
Ruvbing of all those thoughts she received the bouquet and hugged her. All clapped.

"This is shivanya ahuja. One of the most successful business ladies in India. All ny close friend. Her husband, Ritwik Ahuja will also come here within a short span of time" mahir announced to everyone.

All got inside the office.
Shivanya:Actually I love parties. Please someone organise a party tonight.
Suhani:Okay ma'am

That night a party was organised. Bela came wearing a dress as shown in the pic. Due to some reasons ritwik was said to arrive only next week.

"Bela you're looking awesome" suhani said
Bela:Thank you
Suhani:Bela, what were you doing when you went to collect bouquet.
Bela:I--wa--s--taking--bouquet
Suhani:That's a lie
Bela:What!
Suhani:You were doing something else. When I came there you were red as a tomato.
Bela:What.. y.. ou.. mea.. n? "
Suhani:Who were with you that time?
Bela:None
Suhani:Some guy was there but I wasn't able to see his face.
She went away laughing while bela was angry but she was blushing.

"Play music"mahir said coming frim somewhere.
Song "Shayad" was played.
"Shayad kabhi na kehe sakhoon mein tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad"

Mahir took hold of bela's hand and started moving to the rhythm of song. He was as if expressing his mind while bela stood uninterested, even though deep in her mind she wanted to enjoy it.

"Shayad mere khayal mein tum ek din
Milo mujhe kahin pe gum shayad"

Bela tried to go away but mahir didn't let her to. Her eyes were teary.

"Jo tum na ho....rahenge hum nahin
Jo tum na ho....rahenge hum nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kum nahi"

Mahir kissed bela's cheeks, neck and hand slidding his hands through her hand while bela's hand was on his chest. At the end of the song mahir took her on his arms.

"They are dancing together. There's something fishy" one said
"I also think so"
"I told you na, when I went to look bela today morning she was there in a room blushing." Suhani said
"Mahir sir was also not to be seen that time"
"So bela was with sir, and there's something fishy between them"

I posted this part even though the target hasn't completed. Now please show your love and complete the target.I'll not update my next story "Twisted perfection" soon...

Target:90+ votes