Thanksgiving Break:Chapter 18:

Gabby's POV: 

A couple of weeks went by and things slowed down a little in my life. After Stephanie explained to me everything that was going on with Kevin, I decided to stop working for him and focused on my school work knowing my dad would want to know everything when I went home for break. Reagan kept her word and helped me bring my grades up with flying colors. Our friendship escalated into something highly confusing, but we had an understanding. One moment we would be happy spending time with each other, and I could tell she was getting more open and comfortable with me. But then on some days she would show up to work and was completely distant from me, and I grew to understand those were days when she was having issues with her husband. We decided to stay friends and not cross any line while she figured out her personal things out. But no matter how long it took I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I grew to love and understand her and even if it's not something I would ever ever admit to her, I was falling in love with her, with her smile in the moments when she was genuinely happy and with her strength in the moments when she was depressed but still showed up to work with a beautiful smile on her face. She had my heart, and I longed the day I'd be able to admit my feelings out loud to her.