"Boba shop"

"Where are we going?" You ask catching up to him, "Well I know a nice Boba place, should we go?" He asks turning to you. You nod and continue walking.
_____________

"Ms. Smith? I'm here!" Yamaguchi says as you both entered the shop, "Ahh! Tadashi, I haven't seen you in forever!" An old lady yelled coming out from the back. She pulled him into a hug and looked over to you, "Oh and you brought a girl!" She said hugging you as well.

"Hello! I'm Y/n, nice to meet you!" You bent down a little giving her a hug.

"Well aren't you lovely! You picked a wonderful girl Tadashi!" She said turning to you both. "Well actually-"

"Come! Come! I'll take your drink orders!" She said leading you to the register.

"What do you want Y/n?" He asks turning to you, "Hmm..I'll have a small of (Favorite drink)!" He nods and "She'll have a large of (Favorite drink) please." He said to the lady.

You look into your pockets to see if you had any cash, to your luck a $10 bill was in the back pocket. As you were about to hand it to him, the lady had already left to the back. "Wait what." You looked at him confused, "I've known Ms.Smith for a few years, she likes to give me free drinks since I help her out whenever I can." He explained.

"Ah..well I'll just put this into the tip jar." You said dropping the bill into the jar.

"Your drinks are done!" Ms. Smith said handing you both your drinks. "Wait I said a small.." You said turning to Yamaguchi, "I know, but I could tell you wanted a large heh." He said poking a straw through his drink.

You felt your face getting warm since..he was right...

"It's good! I should come here more often." You said taking a sip of your drink, "I come here every week or so, it's a nice place to study at." You look at his drink and being honest..it looked way better than yours.

"D-do..you want a sip?" He said holding out the drink to you, "Oh! Um..uh..s-sure.." You blushed as you took a sip of his drink.

"I-it's good! Thanks.." You said and then it hit you....

WAIT...WOULD THAT COUNT AS A KISS..? You felt your face get even warmer than before.

"Y/n..? Are you okay..?" He asks looking over at you, "Y-yea..um..where do you plan on going after?" You said changing the topic.

"The moon is pretty tonight so we could just walk around." You nod then took a seat at an table. "I wonder what our moms are doing.." You said before taking another sip of your drink. "Probably catching up on a lot of things, it's been like 13 years since they lost contact." He said sitting down across from you.

"Here's some snacks for you two!" Ms. Smith came over with a few cookies and a slice of cake. "Y-you didn't h-have too!" You said panicking, "What! No! Please, have some. It'll make me happy!" She said setting down the pastries.

You both thanked her then shrugged your shoulders after she left.

"One fork..?" You ask looking around, "I-I guess so.." He said trying to hide his blush by shoving a cookie in his mouth.

"You can have it then, I'm kinda full from dinner anyways." You said taking another sip of your drink, he looks at the fork then sighs.

"H-here.." You turn to see him holding the fork with a piece of the cake. "I-I told I was okay.." You reassured him "You're practically drooling over it." He teased. "F-fine.." You ate the piece and could barely make eye-contact with him.

"I-it's good.." You said quietly, "Right? I love the sweets here!" He smiles then takes a bite.
_________________
Ms. Smith POV~

Ms.Smith:
YOUR SON CAME WITH A GIRL!

Mrs. Yams:
HE CAME TO YOUR SHOP? THAT'S GOOD! WATCH THEM FOR ME!

Ms.Smith:
SHE ORDERED A SMALL BUT HE TOLD ME LARGE! YOUR SON IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN!

Mrs. Yams:
TOUGHT HIM WELL! WHAT ARE THEY DOING NOW?

Ms. Smith:
LET ME CHECK

*peeks through door*

Ms.Smith:
HE FED HER A PIECE OF THE CAKE! I GAVE THEM ONE FORK ON PURPOSE!

Mrs. Yams:
THATS SO CUTE! MY SON IS SO SMART! WHAT ARE THEY DOING NOW?

Ms. Smith:
THEY'RE JUST TALKING! ARE THEY DATING CAUSE SEEMS LIKE IT!

Mrs. Yams:
Sadly no...the girl said he hasn't said anything to her..THAT BOY BETTER CONFESS SOON CAUSE HES GONNA BREAK HER HEART!

Ms. Smith:
OH I HAVE CUSTOMERS GOTTA GO GOTTA GO! *ends call*
_______________

Author's note~
Debating on doing a Oikawa fan-fic or and Tsukishima...see you in the next chapter! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Kristina