First Trouble

A young man in an improper suit came out of an office building with a dull face. In his hand hung low a CV. He loosened his necktie that he felt suffocated him after he entered 13 office buildings and no one who interested in his CV.

He found a bench on the roadside and he slammed his booty on the hard metal seat. He sat leisurely with brain tangled like a roll of wool string that his cat always playing with. He puffed his cheeks and blew out the heavy breathe. His eyes wandering at the busty street filled with variant vehicles. The truck driver honked an e-scooter who breaking the road rules. The e-scooter rider turned to him and shouted something and raised his middle finger. The truck overdrive him and the e-scooter rider fell on the roadside. The rider got up and threw the cursing spell at the truck driver.

"Useless...." the young man muttered.

 He turned his attention at a dull restaurant. It was far from the hygiene. Two kids, a boy and a girls aged around 7 and 9 ran out of the restaurant with white buns in their hands. Their face showed the fear and delight at the same time. A fat man, the restaurant's owner came out of the door and raised his hand which holding a spatula.

"Rascal theft!! If I happen to see you again. you're finish!!" the fat man shouted.Then he went back inside.

The young man sighed and frowned.

"Stingy....!" he muttered again.

Then his gaze landed on the CV he slammed on the bench next to him.He took it and stared at it for a quite sometimes.

"You're also useless...." he mumbled. He opened it and found a University graduatiate certificate.

"I have worked hard to get you and deserve a tittle. But look! Look at me now. One year after I've graduated, I never get a proper job...! I'm a Master Degree, what do I do? A janitor, dish washer in the small restaurants, Pizza delivery... If I know I only will end up jobless, I don't need to earn you in the first place!" the young man sneered. He flicked the innocent paper with his fingers.

He put the certificate back into the binder. Then he averted his eyes, wondering into the street again. And from across teh street, he saw a ypung man in black leather jacket and black ripped jeans came out of a building, seemed to be a luxurious hotel. A valot came out of an expensive roofless sport car and handed over the key to the man. And the man climbed up into the car and speed it up after get out of the hotel area. 

The young man looked at him and his car in astonishment. The car stopped at the traffic light, a few meters from the bench where he was sitting down at the road side. He still couldn't take his eyes off of the other man. He seemed very astonished with the man. It was not so clear, but it was clear enough for him to see how good looking the man was. He had a fair flawless facial surface, a high nose bridge. He couldn't see how his eyes were because the man was wearing the dark shades. His bang covered mostly of his forehead and he had a few rings hung on his left ear, because he only able to see the left side of the man's face.

What an Angel.... And he's very rich.... Bastard! The luck is on him.... the young man thought.

The man in the sport car turned his head to the left side, and the young man flinched when he thought he was caught him looking at him. He quickly smiled awkwardly and waved his hand to the man. The other man didn't pay a response, not even a nod. He turned his gaze back to the front.

The young man puckered his lips, feels irritated with the man's arrogance. He glared at the man. The traffic seemed took a little longer. The man in the car still stuck in the traffic. And it made the young man couldn't help to keep glancing at him every now and then, until a female voice attracted his attention.