48. Take everything off

My right eyebrow raises in question as I'm waiting to see what he means.
His eyes are making me nervous.
And here I thought I was used to that. A little bit at least.
That's not the case.

He moves forward, sitting on the edge of the bed and opens his legs so that I'm in between them.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I place my hands low on her waist and look up, right into her beautiful, nervous gaze.
I'm biting back a grin at how genuinely terrified she seems to be.

"What the hell is in your head this time?"
She groans and my cheeks heat up at the sound coming from her throat.
She is not in the mood for games. But she doesn't know I already know that.

My expression turns serious so that she realizes I'm not playing.
I attempt to get my fingertips under her tshirt without losing eye contact.
The smooth skin of her tummy is now covered with goosebumps as my thumbs press down on her bare hips.
She gasps lightly at that.

I take the hem of the tshirt in my grasp and lift it up, exposing her lower tummy.
Before she reacts in any possible way I move fast for my lips kiss her newly exposed flesh.

Her breath hisses.
She likes it.
So I keep doing it.
I leave kisses everywhere.
I decide that I won't check her reactions.

I'm surprised when her hands softly touch my head, pulling me closer.
I smile.
She feels better.
She wants to forget it all.
With me.

My lips get in contact with her smooth skin once again, not planning to lose it anytime soon.
They part, my tongue takes action and her fingers get lost in my hair.
I moan at the soothing sensation and suck softly on her delicious flesh.

"Take off everything"
I whisper and her fingers instantly stop dancing with my strands.
They freeze in surprise.
A second later her hands leave my head and I feel them on top of mine which were lifting her tshirt up.

I close my eyes and let my palms fall on the sides of her thighs, holding securely.

When I look back up I see her naked torso, glorious in front of my eyes.
"Lord.."
My blood rushes everywhere inside my body and my stare falls on her panties.
It's like she reads my thoughts because the next thing I see is her fingers taking her panties teasingly between them.
Taking them off torturingly slow.

It only takes me a few seconds to stand up and grab my belt, desperate to have my clothes off my body.
I'm staring right into her eyes,-that are only a few inches away from mine-, as I undo my belt aggressively, making it hit her stomach in the process.

I breathe heavily as I pull my jeans down along with my boxers, throwing both somewhere in the room.

My eyes find her mirror and my smirk gets so dark, I'd probably scare myself if I could see it.

"What is it?"
She sounds confused, yet excited, curious

I dont speak and let her see with her own eyes when I sit on the edge of the bed and make her sit on my lap. Her back resting on the heated skin of my chest.

"Look"
I speak low in her ear.
Her expected gasp follows when her eyes lock with mine through her mirror.
I grin, enjoying how cute she gets when she is embarrassed.

"I want your beautiful eyes to stay fixed on that mirror, okay?"
I say, and bite her ear lobe right after.
"Okay"
She whispers.
I sigh in relief when she agrees to my terms.
I move following my urges and take the back of her knees to spread them open right after.
She gasps and her handsfall flat in the mattress behind our figures to steady her body
I spread my thighs a bit, forcing hers to spread more and I lead my member right inside her.
"Shit" I breathe out surprised, loving this new sensation.
"Ahhh fuck"
She moans. Probably louder than any other time.
I grab her knees harder and thrust upwards with so much force, I think I hit her spot.
Christ.
My head falls back as I bite my bottom lip so fucking hard, I swear I'm bleeding.
The position is new.
The pleasure is too much.
Silk, warm wetness surrounds me and Im losing my breath.
But no. I wont let the pleasure get the best of me.
Not yet.
I keep a steady pace, desperately trying to keep my sanity.
She whines, loud as ever and I lift my eyes only to find hers already fixed on our reflections in her mirror.
I smirk at her weak expression but groan loudly right after as she falls hard on my base after each of my thrusts.
"Look at you baby.."
And she can't speak.
Her lips part as she gasps.
My thrust have gotten faster almost without me noticing.
The dump skin of my chest collides with her back every now and then
Making my nipples so hard, I can feel them rubbing against her.
I whine at the specific sensation.
And she notices.
She smirks at me through the mirror with her mouth still open.
Its a devilish stare.
And I cant help but do it back.
She has started to discover all of my sensitivities.
And Im not embarrassed. It just makes me more excited.
And I honestly dont know if this is possible right now.
Because I think
That Im actually going crazy for her.
Addicted.
But I dont surrender yet.
"You're having fun huh?"
I growl and give a hard thrust upwards.
"FUCK"
I think she came.
And it makes me chuckle.
"First one."
I say lowly, my moves steady and intense inside her.
My grip on the back of her knees tightens.
I want her to hit her second one.
And she is going too.
And its going to be way better than the last one.
My hips hit her backside repeatedly as Im trying to make her finish again.
Feel her liquids run down our thighs as I dont stop moving.
I keep on going.
Fast and deep till she's screaming.
When she reaches her high my plans get ruined.
Because while I was lost in our reflections and in the will to make her lose her mind. I didn't realize I was losing mine in the process.
And I come with her.
She squeezes my harder and harder as she finishes but I keep on thrusting.
Filling her up completely.
And we become one.
We let our voices out. And we are loud as ever.
Our pleasure becomes sweet drops.
And its dripping down our bodies and onto her bed sheets.
But fuck
I couldn't care less.
"I want more"
I speak.