Thinking Like A Boss

Paisely:
Ugh, all these annoying people around me. Laughter and cheering. Ugh, Sometimes I kinda hate the attention. "Okay it was fun, I'll meet y'all in the library after lunch", I demanded, walking off , bouncing into them,with my hands detaching myself from them,after greeting those MINIONS in the cafeteria. "W-wait, Mrs. Paisely would you, uh mind if i-." "Ba ba ba, save it for the trip to the library", I stopped whoever that rascal was. Ew. They're all so musty looking. Like I know Im pretty or whatever, but take the fricking hint. I don't like you nor want to be around you. One thing, my mother taught me, was to carry myself around tidy, decent-looking beings. Just like Bryan D'obrien. Oh my- I was head over heels over him. He's just so charming. I mean what can you not like about him. He's blonde, tall, has curly hair, and skate boards. That sounds like perfection to me. Uh I was so close to fainting just by talking about him. Hm. To bad, he had a girlfriend. "Sophia Chanpagne", I growled. Grr. S-Shes not even all that. All she has is money. And I do too. But I wasn't gonna worry . I know for a fact I've pulled everyone I've needed, all I had to do was a little extra work for this one. Besides, I've already rejected like two doofs today. So i'm hella loyal.