Outcast

Ash:
"Uh, I'm tired I'm gonna go sleep, goodnight,love you!," I yawned, to my parents,politely leaving the dinner table, sauntering to the basement where, I now sleep. Since, my room is on renovation. Inside there was pretty scary. It was dank and smelled of cigarettes. The walls and ceilings had yellow-tar sheen on them and the one cream carpet was dark grey and gritty with grime. "Ew-wee". There was a little blue,tent with pillows and blankets. Cobwebs and spiders everywhere. I got chills. I'm not the type of person to linger around a messy place. I like my surroundings tidy. So I was a bit uncomfortable. I quickly ambled inside, since it was getting late, and my dad took off the hallway-lights. Surprisingly, the interior was cozy and glacial. It was just how my original bedroom would feel like. I soon, began to feel drowsy. Every idea,notion and event from my day would replay in my mind, demanding analysis before I could be allowed to sleep. My eyes got heavier and heavier. I finally closed my eyes, sending me into a deep slumber.

"Zzz". At first. There's ringing of the bells.Children sprinting and screaming from end to end of the halls. "Ahh, help me", a girl shouts. Her voice could be heard from the entry of the gates. There was a huge stampede. Instead of the regular principal and teachers, they were disguised as big, white ghosts, chasing after students. And when they arrived at them, they would devour each and everyone. Not just a quick death, but a slow and painful one. Head first. Their cheekbones accentuated the skeleton look and in their gaze my mind was robbed with emotion. I was incapable of saving everyone. I was hopeless. I couldn't talk. My mouth was muted. Like zippers on them. My body was stationary. I just watched everyone get eaten. Yelling at me to help them, but I just couldn't. Nooooo. After their meals, I was the only survivor. The phantoms would whisper like a lost child, clutching at a rag doll, theirs eyes brimming with silver tears. The room went black. However, only they can be seen, because of their bright colorization. Coffins and graves grew larger , behind them. Signifying , my schoolmates' death. "May the force of evil, be with you.", they repeated over and over, going in deeper everytime. They were closer to me than ever. "Ahh, no please don't kill meee", I pleaded, with my arms around my head, my eyes shut. Then. All of a sudden, The specters pulls me to their level. I levitated from the floor, scared and hopeless as possible. Their, mouths moving in a circular motion,waiting to ingest me. "NOOO PLEASE NOOO PLEASSEEE".

"Uhgh", I woke up from my terrible dream. That nightmare was more of a night terror, because it felt like my negative thoughts were consuming me. I desperately try to get up, screaming for help, yet no one shows up. I check the alarm. It's 5 am, meaning it's almost time for school. Oh no. I was paralyzed and cold. "Is this how it feels to not be there for everyone at once?", "Is this how it feels to not rescue someone?", "Is this how it feels to not be a good citizen and assist anyone". If this was how it all felt. I needed to get my head in the game. I couldn't have let my negativity win. "This isn't like you , Ash!". I needed the reassurance. It wasn't until, my parents saw me awake, after returning from the bathroom, they checked up on me. It was just a stupid panic attack. So now that you'd seen the worse of me, I'll never let this side show, EVER! Again, I am a person of love and bliss. I guess this was just a matter of overthinking. Anyways, silly me! How are you today ? Is everything alright with you?

 Anyways, silly me! How are you today ? Is everything alright with you?