Dysphormia

Paisley:
"Ew, ew , ew no no nooo", I whined. I couldn't even look at myself anymore. "No, not today," I said and strolled over to the other side of my room. I didn't like how I looked. Eh I conveniently look good. Oh, right you're probably wondering why I'm insecure and wasn't I just the girl complaining about pretty privilege. Yup, you got me. Okayyyy, in all honesty, I'm really self-conscious about my looks. It's just that so much people simp over me to the poin where their fighting each other. A-A-And I-I guess it makes me feel better about myself. And I've rejected so many, even some that I didn't wanna reject, but I had to, to look cool. There's also kids younger than me that look up to me, like a role model. So I always have to act confident and stay firm. Besides, my mother is a self-obnoxious freak. Yeah yeah, we're rich, but that doesn't make us automatically happy. I'm only happy at school. As soon as I get home, all those feelings fade away. I'm either staying at home with my step-dad or alone. Mother barely has anytime for me, mainly cause she's busy "running errands". As an only child, I feel like the middle kid. And there's some girls that I really wish I can look like. There's this one model that used to go to our school, Meghan Slater, she started modeling at my age so. She's literally so beautiful, her face, her body, j-just her as a person. When I look at myself, all I see if fatness and rolls and stretch marks. And I don't like that. I want to be slim- thick. Not flat and fat. Two worst things. Yet, people still crush over me. Maybe their standards are low.I had exactly ten boyfriends, and I genuinely feel like they all used me for the ONE thing I had that they couldn't get: MONEY. My life isn't as "mrs. perfect" as it seems. I go through a lot of shit. That got me thinking . All those people I rejected. They probably looked up to me and loved me. But I never gave them a chance. What if they're depressed. I'm being over-dramatic. They looked normal to me so.... Anywho, time to fake this entire act again.