Stay With Me

Ash ( part 2:)
Bruh she let her tits touch my face, which angered me. I bucked and split her in two. She pushed down, one of my fingers flicked over her bum. I lifted and heaved. I took Iris from behind. She pushed me back, forces more onto  me. She sucked me and I licked her. I even came on her stomach and in her. Panting and moaning. This was my first time. And I actually enjoyed every single second of it. It was all going so good until, my phone started ringing. We were too zoned out to answer. So i ignored it, but it just kept ringing. It wouldn't stop. "Ugh, who is it ?", Iris whined. I couldn't talk, I was so concentrated on making her feel good. On the fifth ring, I got so fed-up. Like what could be so important.

Ash: Who *breathes* the f*ck keeps calling me.
Iris:You should probably go answer it *moans*
Ash: nah *pants*
~phone rings one last time~
Iris: Okay, that's it , go get your phone.

~Ash exits out of her~
Ash: *answers phone*// *drops phone*
Iris: W-whats wrong
Ash: We need to get to the hospital right now.
Iris: Well can you just f*cking tell me what happened.
Ash: Mikey committed, he's in stable condition, we need to go NOW!

We both get back dresses and into my car. I drove as fast as I can to get there. There was so much f*cking traffic. "F*ck, I need a faster route". I swung the steering wheel, aggressively. "Hey, idiot , you're gonna hurt me", Iris cried. "Oh, sorry". I just couldn't think about the fact of losing my bestfriend. Flashbacks of us, in the end of middle school, up to junior year, embedded in my mind. "We're here, get out the car, now, we're gonna be late", I demanded, in a shaky voice. My throat burned, considering I was so close to crying but I had to keep a straight face. We entered the wide entrance, with automatic slide glass doors. The hospital corridor was stuffy, and the air had an undertone of bleach. Cries, screams, joy, laughter. Those are all the feelings you get from here. I just prayed for the best. The cackling keys from the receptionist and the boeing commercials from the television were driving me insane. "He's gonna be alright Ash, don't worry", Iris told me, caressing my back. I just wanted to know what was going on with Mikey right then. I wanted to know before my brain shut down. Anxiety, boredom and acquiescent. I wanted to dieee. I felt the tension build up on me. I stared blankly at the white walls, my mind full of some emptiness and worrying. The clock ticking. My concentration was disrupted, by the sudden sound of a door creeking open,my eyes shifted from the door to see a young woman, about in her 30's, stepping out, walking in our direction. We stood up and greeted her. She spoke in a clear-cut voice and informed us that Mikey was alright, and he'll need to stay here a couple of day. However, we couldn't enter the emergency room, hence it was for family members only, and his wounds might be disturbing. I was relieved and relaxed. We stayed at the hospital for the rest of the night. We were given blankets and food. "God, please let Mikey be okay".

 "God, please let Mikey be okay"