Everything's Gonna Be Alright

Ash:
"Why'd you have to act like sucha dick to Mike", Iris groaned. Hm. I didn't wanna talk about that. "It just came to a point, where it's overwhelming and draining", I velvety replied. "But still, have some respect. "No.", I answered, again, firmly, crawling into bed. I was tired, mentally and physically. I got no sleep last night. I rest my eyes, all relax and ready to head into slumber. "G-goodnight, baby", I yawned, nodding to sleep.

"Oh my god, Ash look", Iris said, nibbling at her fingernails. I was too indolent to wake up. But my guts forced me to. "What ?", I was concerned. "Look", she gesticulated at her screen. Bro ? I tried to stay calm and cool. "It's fine, it's not like they know it's us". Iris had loads of questions, like I knew the answer to every single one of them. She scurried up and down, "Who even took this ?, Why does it have so many views ? The person could expose us to the entire school. They even saw my house, so it's obvious ". "It's all good trust me", I whispered in a calm, unhurried tone. I guess it was pretty pointless in saying that, since she began to panic even more. "I mean there's nothing we could do, whatever happens, happens", I suggested. She ceased and starting humming. The fawk- "Uhm- you good ?".

"You know what, Ash, I think I've had enough from you today. First, you act all selfish to your one and only friend, after he f*cking committed, then I show you the unknown tape of us, and it's just "all good", she yelled in a mock speech.

"This isn't all my fault, you don't know how Mikey acts, again you've only known him for some months, which isn't halfly enough. I know I could've treated him better, but at this moment, I feel like he's only seeking attention from people, at least that's what I think. It's so baffling, I swear. It's not everytime, someone can be there for you, constantly giving you compliments, and you ignore it. You have to be such a egocentric person to do that. I'm just done ok ? I'm leaving. You probably need some space. And I do too. My parents more than likely miss me by now. I'll talk to you tomorrow or something.", I finished , beckoning. "Now, give me a hug". I kissed her on the forehead, wrapped my arms around her and reassured her not to worry about the video.