My Property

Paisley:
I had bigger things to look forward to this week. Like a model agency this Wednesday, a photoshoot Thursday and a huge interview with the mayor of Cali Friday. Yeah, my life is simply busy, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Atleast , I have a life, unlike you. Today, I didn't feel like going to school, so I stayed home. My mommy is always understanding and let's me do whatever I want. And I know that I'd get the home-work, from all of my minions. It was like a day-off. Stress-free. Tranquility. Spa date with my two white, fierce chihuahuas. I'm their mother, so they're always so respectful to mwah. A pedicure and manicure. A true glow up, come true. R and B music playing. Ah, what more can I ask for. Except, I was home alone. With that on stupid maid of ours. She's so slow and stubborn. Did I mention, she's so fat and out of shape. Like sis this maid thingy, ain't doing good for you. You ever just look at the time, when you're home, and think to yourself, I would've been in fifth period right now. Cause, same. Anyhow, it's not like I was wasting time staying at home all day. I learned to love myself even more and got better hygiene. My chess class was soon to start in less than an hour. And I was hungry. Mother left me some left over caviar and lemon wedges and a glass of red wine, since miss slow-ass was too lazy to cook some new. And the fact that she still gets paid. I mean it's only a dollar per day. That's still too much. Hm.

*Incoming Call From BryanBoo🐻*
Uhm, why the hell is he calling me. Take it easy sir. We've only met for a day. Is he in love already. Awh I knew this day would come. They all drool over me. Even I do sometimes. "Oh, sorry wrong person ". "Huahh", I dramatically gasped. W-wrong person. What the heck is that suppose to mean. Who else was this punk talking to ? Who ever it was, I was to kill them. Bryan is MINEEEEEEEEE.