New People, New Beginnings

Ash:
It's Monday, the busiest day of the week, also the most important. Bright, up and early, ready for school. Either waiting, for the bus or getting into your parents' car. School can be a challenge for most people. It is, but education is important at the end of the day. I'm a straight A+ student,so the pressure is really hard on me. But I don't let it get the best of me. I want to make my parents proud and have a good future. Again, my birthday is in a two days. I'm not really anxious . I just don't want anything to go wrong. And it's not.  Anyways, we're at school. So let's focus on that, shall we. First period, is Math. For some reason, the words :Math and Monday, both makes me mad and stressed out. We did algebra sums today. Our teacher, Mrs. King ,said there was a new student who had transfer here from all the way to the U.K. to be in our class.This made me happy. I always love welcoming people and making them feel secure. So I had a pretty bright smile on my face. Everyone, turned their heads to the entrance (the door). "Class, welcome Iris, all the way from England, to our class. A short, girl with pink , mid-long hair, strolled in. She looked shy. My face literally turned into the "uwu"emoji. She was sooo cute.  Ahh. Am I a freak for thinking like that. "H-hi guys". Bruh, her voice was music to my ears. I caught myself drooling. Err, is this how it feels to find someone attractive. Cause, I like this feeling. Tehee. "Go ahead Iris, take a seat next to Ash." *internal screaming * "Me-meee?". She's sitting next to me ?!?! No complaints my lady. Her fragrance was so sweet. I could sit by her all day. "Okay, stop". I needed to get myself together. Work first Ash. "Hey there", Iris greeted. "Oh hi, how ya doing", I replied. "I'm good, just a little scared for my first day". "Don't worry, I can help you out through the day, it's gonna be alright.", I assured her. "Thanks, that made me feel a lot better.",she sighed. Me, being all great and accepting that I am again. Let's gooo! Throughout, the day we both had lunch today. During fence class, the coach was being harsh on her, so I intervened and Iris finally learned how to do fencing the proper way. We did a whole bunch of stuff in one day. Last period, Art class. Best class yet. We were assigned to draw our feelings and thoughts. That got me thinking. How do I really feel. "Uh-uhm Ash, I kinda need some help here.", Iris said. "Oh, it's okay all you need to do is draw your emotions, for example, if your numb just draw nothing, that's a possibility, and our art teacher always allow it". "Okay, thanks". My heart was kinda heavy with love and flutters, so that's exactly what I drew. I looked across at Iris'. Her art was kinda like soft-girl style. An aesthetic. With bright lights, suns, moons and stars. Really cool. "Mike,Ash, Austin, Lilia and Iris, Come on up and describe your drawings(presentation) to the class". The rest was history.

Later on the day, I came to a decision to invite her to my birthday sesh. "So, would you like to come ?", I asked nervously. "Of course, is that even a question, Yes!". Wait, forreal? She actually said yes. That day might be better than ever.