A Beginning Of Something New

Ash:
It's 3AM in the night, I can't sleep. And I already have a f*cking erection. I hate it here. Anyways, I did the deed. I'm so sorry y'all have to see this side of me. Then, I got a call from Iris.
The Call
————————————————————————
Ash: What'd you want, it's three
Iris: I'm not feeling good
Ash: And you want me to do ?
Iris: Um rude... just come over at my place.
Ash: No way, it's f*cking three, I need to sleep
Iris: Please....
Ash:Tomorrow or something
Iris: No now, please I'm not even joking Ash.
Ash: Fine but what about my parents ?
Iris: They don't need to know
Ash: Where are you're parents though-?
Iris: My dad's out
Ash: Iris I swear to god if-
Iris: I'm not joking, do you really think I would lie to you
Ash: I mean I don't know anything is possible
Iris: Ugh I hate you right now, you coming or not ?
Ash: Alright then
Iris: Oh and bring my favorite hoodie and some snacks....
Ash: You lost me at snacks but aight
*Call Ends*
————————————————————————
"Gosh, why do I have to do this now", I groaned. I get up, clean up my sheet and head into the shower. My parents were dead asleep, so they heard nothing. I put on a green hoodie, grey sweatpants and my pine green high top jordan's. I grab the keys, slowly walking downstairs, opened the car and drove to Iris's. The road, pretty clear, it's late too.

I parked in her backyard, and sauntered to the door. I knocked on the door softly, cause the neighborhood was so quiet. Anything could've happened . For God's sake, I could've been kidnapped. That'd be hella funny, not to mention. "I-I'm coming", a muffled, female voice echoed from behind the door. "Oh em gee, you actually came", Iris said, with a huge grin on her face. "Well I'm here for a reason", I chortled. "Here's your hoodie". "Thanks". We walked on in, into her room. We sat on the edge of the bed and conversed. "And then I just puked everywhere, I don't know why I'm feeling like this all of a sudden, it's just so random". It was pretty obvious what happened here. "Well duh we literally f*cked bro", I replied casually. She froze, stared at me, then stood up and ran to the bathroom. I looked back, all confused. Ew. All the gagging and spewing. I faltered to check on her. I sighed and rubbed her back.

"Uh, alright I'm good now", she responded in a brittle tone. Iris wiped away some throw up on her chin, and I gave her a mint. We returned to the bedroom once again. "So, what were you saying about us f*cking blah, blah, blah ?". "Oh uhm yeah you're pregnant lol". Her face became ashen, her lips almost blue. And her limbs move as an incapable person. "Uh you good ?", I queried, holding her wrist, trying to keep her steady. "Bro, it's not even that deep".

"What do you mean it's not THAT deep", she moved her hand. "We're just kids, I'm not even 17 yet and neither are you, people will judge us, I don't want to have a child now", Iris panicked. "That probably won't matter, I mean yeah we're really young, your dad wouldn't care, your mom's literally underground, and my parents are very immature, so look on the bright side, no ones judging us except you". "W-whats that suppose to me". She seemed like she wanted to cry. Did I offend her ? Her mom's been dead for years now. "I mean, you can keep it if you want or don't, I really don't care, I'll always be here for you", I wreathed in smiles. "Ugh, ok you're right". She re-sat on the bed, for the THRID time. "So can I go now, I don't want my parents thinking that I'm sneaking out, even though I am". "Yeah, wait, WAIT what are we gonna do about this ?", she gestured to her abdomen. "What ?". She stared at me, as I laughed. "Oh, yeah we'll see about that tomorrow, just get some rest, love you bye", I stated, wandering out into the streets. "By-." I only heard half of what she said, since I slammed the door, quickly.