Supersede

Paisley:
Back at school. Forever crowded. All the attention gonna be on me again. "Wassup bit-huh". No one ran up to me. Not a single sold stared at me. I stood there, looking like a complete idiot at the entrance. "H-hello ?". "Any-one". This one guy gazed at me for like a second and t-then looked away. Was I in a dream ? What the heck. I am Paisley Bridgeman, the most popular girl in the schoooooollll. Oops. Did I say that out loud. Atleast , I got their attention. B-but, there was this girl... who was in the mids of the jammed area. She had pink hair, s-she was slim thick, nice body and medium sized. I- I couldn't compete. "W-wasn't that the new girl ?". "Aye, everyone it's Iris, she's so much better than whatever her name is". Whatever her name is ? Was that suppose to be me ? They forgot my name already ? I felt violated and disrespected. "Totally, she even has more boobs than Paisely, a bigger a$$ too". "Facts". They all agreed. Not them body shaming me. I wanted to go home. I should've known , since no one texted me the home work. Ever since, that she-devil, came here, things got worse. I spend one day home. ONE DAY. And all of a sudden, no one knows me. "Okay, okay simmer down now, my mother's here to pick me up for a "special guy" of mine's birthday party". A special guy ? Who ? BRYAN ? No, it can't be today isn't his birthday . Right ? RIGHTTT ? None of this felt real. There. I spotted my "besties", Karen and Jenna at their lockers. "Hey, do you know why everyone is-." I was cut off. "Sorry- we cant hang out with you no more, you're replaced,  Iris is now the popular girl of the month". They walked off. Leaving me no response. Ugh. Replaced ? How could I Paisely- Okay. I get that I'm not the beauty standard everyone needs or wants. But I couldn't  of possibly be replaced. Oh. I know, she sold her soul. There's no doubt. She came to our school only a day ago, she totally did that. Maybe, I should too. Wait- didn't I already- I-I did . So why isn't it working. The bell rings, first period. Spanish. WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONGGGG. "Uh-em you're in the way". I- did she just push me .