Danger's Just On The Way

Paisely:
"It's been informed, that a pupil of our school, attempted last two weeks, he's in very stable condition, and will return the following month. Please students, I advice you all to not share this all over your platforms. Thank you for your time!". Bro like I even care. This isn't the first time, this loser committed. He's been trying for years. When the right time comes, I'll be able to say, "finally". Gosh, it's so annoying. He takes up most of the attention. Literally every year he attempts. If he really wanted to die, he would. He's just a pussy. And now that, that bitch, Iris replaced me. I'm on momma mode. She's gonna get revenge. I already told Bryan's brother to poison her. Make it a quick, but painful death. There, she'll know not to mess with me again. "What are some easy ways to kill someone". I googled. "Your search did not match any documents". What kinda bullsh- How ?! It's not even a bad thing. Like someone could be stalking you and you just want this all to end, so you try to kill them. I felt like the universe hated me. Everything I did, to stop this girl from taking my spot. I, however, would be the one getting karma. That's why, I spilled my drink on her. Yes, I lied, it was purposely. I hated her. I'll even admit, I'm kinda jelly. She had no imperfections. Just right for everyone. And to think, she chose Ash, freakin' Ash over all the other cute boys, drooling over her. I mean, she didn't lie when she said, "Personality>Looks". Or probably he's not my type, if that makes sense. From all that I know, there's a rumor, swarming around Instagram, that Ash and Iris was getting at it, last night. How is that even possible. How'd she let HIM, a guy like him, be her first. This all doesn't make sense. The video got over 100k views. Great. That should do the trick. Since everyone knows that her and Ash did the dirty, although you couldn't tell if it was them for sure, since the lights were off, but that's beyond the point. It was definitely at her house. So that explains it. As I was saying, now that everyone knows what went down, they'll dislike her. I think-... Maybe, they should. And that, my friend, was the start to all the mishap, that's about to go down.