Til Death Do Us Apart

Paisley:
"Ok, let me know when you're done and I'll be on my way". I confidently hung up. Mark this date IRIS cause on this day, you. WILL. get. your. revenge. I'll give him about fifteen minutes sharp. That should do the job.

8:31am:*Incoming call from ~ANONYMOUS 😈🖤
"Yeah, you done ? Uh-huh, Yup, Ok, Alright, Thanks". YAYYY. He did it. He found her. Now, all we waited on, was her death. I felt so evil and powerful. Despite, me doing nothing at all but observing. My actions were powerful however.

11:35 am: *Incoming call from~ANONYMOUS 😈🖤
God. What took him so long. "Are you f*cking done ?". "What!" I wanted to kill. "What do you mean, she got away ?", "How could she possibly-didny you serve prison, for 10 years, but can't get a stupid girl to fall into OUR trap". I knew I had to step in. "Okay, whatever, let me know, where you are, I'm coming, you need my help anyways." Grr. I was furious alright.

12:56: "Thanks, k bye". My cab drove off. Where was this asshole ? The avenue here was wide, with gold tinged trees. The homes were all fancy, surprisingly. Rich in color and style. There. Her house stood on the corner, white and a shingle roof. I saw that dumbass standing there, peeping. F*cking peeping. That's the only action he's been doing.

"Aye, idiot Im here", I whispered shouted at him. Her gazed at me, and beckoned me. I looked left and right, and crossed the road.

"What took you so long?" "What took ME so long, you've been here for over 3 hours and did nothing". I couldn't believe him. "Bro look out, she's coming", he shoved me behind him.

Well, well, well. If it isn't miss. perfect, Iris. She, walking off to wherever she needed to go, in a blue sunflower dress, and black and white vans , rainbow-designed. Her hair gloriously flowing in the wind. Grr. "Can you just hurry up al-." "Shh", he covered my mouth. "That's our entry, we follow her, see where she's heading, and give her the pill." Ahh, I see.

1:58: We eventually arrive at a small park, in the suburbs. "Okay, ok omg, stop the damn car", I demanded. I ran out. "Wait, where's she going". "Get back in, let's go let's go". It only took us three minutes exactly to notice we were driving into a grave yard. "Uh-Paisely I don't think this is the right time", he pointed over at her, she placing a petal of flowers on what's supposedly her mom's grave. Shit. It would be so disrespectful to end her now. "B-but hey, she can be with her mom, when we get done with her right", I made a pun. "Not the right time". Ugh. "I'm turning around, there's always tomorrow Pais". "But-." "I said there's always tomorrow". Gosh. Damn. My joke was mad funny, y'all are just too soft to understand. "Since when you, a certified prisoner, has such a sweet heart", I pouted.