Bruh-

Mikey:
I'm finally back home. Now everyone thinks I'm an attention seeker. Which I don't blame them. I sit on the edge of my bed. The clock, light up red with the time, 1:45 am. I groaned and fell against the bed. The same time, my mother walks in, "Why're you still up". I had the exact question for her. Rough night.", I stated, looking up at the ceiling. "Okay, well you better get some sleep, bud", she closed the door, behind her. Even though, I tried, I just couldn't fall asleep, so I went on my phone.

The required time, I saw something that seemed like Iris's house on my Explore Page.
"Oh my gosh-", I was in awe. The comments went a little something like this:
—————————————————————————————————————————————

Andrew69: yo u cld see her f*cking tiddies
                         ( 149 replies)

Lisaiscuteash: Bruh whoever recorded that is mad bold XD
                       ( 53 replies)

Jenna._: ok but they did that 😌
                   (23 replies)

Jake3000: Isn't that the one Iris girl from school ?
                (69 replies)

                    (tap to load more)

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Wait. This could be the reason why he's been acting so strange. "Post nut-clarity", I shouted, forgetting it was completely late in the night. "Or because I interrupted him", I chuckled. I found it pretty funny. That made my night. "203k views, wow that blew up". I wonder if they know, that this video is kinda circling around the internet. Even people from around the world have seen it. Crazy right. "Ah, well sucks to be them I guess," I yawned, signifying my drowsiness. I put down my phone on the counter , placed my blanket around my shoulders, turned off the lights and closed my eyes. This is prolly the best sleep I've gotten since.