Life Sucks

Paisley:
Normally, this day would be full with bliss and excitement. Not anymore, I was replaced by some chick with pink hair. Disgusting hair choice, did I mention. I didn't have any motivation to go to school. My mother tried forcing me. It wasn't like anyone would notice I was gone. "I don't wanna go", I pouted, jumping on the trampoline, in my backyard. "Honey, why not and it's too early for this none sense going on here", she twirled her hands in a circular motion, pointing at me. I stopped. Walking slowly towards her, I said "Everyone hates me, there's t-this girl called Iris, now everyone's simping over her." "Oh honey, it's no big deal, someone was eventually gonna take your place one day", mother tried to be funny. Ugh. That's it. I've had enough. She wasn't taking me serious. I hate it here. "I'm not joking". "Lies, anyways I'm off to an important function see ya", she kissed me and headed out onto the front porch. I dashed inside, straight into my room, face deep sunk into the pillow, tears gushed down my face. Picture day, was my fav day of the school year. I always looked so good. Even the photographer, would take extras of me. Not this year I guess. "Hmph, why does everything bad happen to me". Wait-rephrase that. Not everything bad happens to me, but this. This felt worse. I wanted to go home, although I was.