A Heart Of Gold

Paisley:
Ouii-Okay , Today was the day, I finally go out with the , Bryan O'brien. "Let, me know when to pick you up. Ahh, if this isn't true love, then I don't know what is. Me being a nervous scumbag, that I already am, I texted him this. "No, it's all good, I'll meet you there😂". How can I let down my one chance, of being in HIS CAR!! There was no doubt, that California, is one of the states in America with the best fast food restaurants. "Alright mother, I'll let you know, when I'm back". I head out the door, into the main street. Filled with loads of traffic. Old sick men , cat-calling me. "Look at her ass", one guy said, the others staring at me. I felt uncomfortable. "Ew, you fucking sicko", I yelled back at them. Two can play, that game. I came across the coffee shop. "Moonbucks" labeled on this huge sign. "Deep breaths in." I sauntered inside the bakery. Inside, the air was more delicious than any flavor. So much people were there. I knew it was Saturday, but wow! The various cakes, danish cookies. Mm. Splendid. The counter tops had a date look and the server uniforms likely hadn't changed in my life time. I've been here, a couple times. Place still the same. "Oh, hey there you are.", a deep shallow voice was heard. I turned around. Omg. Omg.Omg. It was BRYAN OBRIEN. It was him. I'm gonna die. He wore this shiny black, hoodie and grey sweats. Basic, but fashion. "Oh, yeah it's me, where's our table". "Right, over there", he gesticulated, at a wooden-brown desk,with moons patterns on it . "Why thank you!". "With pleasure", he insisted. I would usually order a cold brew and some bagels. But, I had to keep it professional. "What are you ordering, I'll get the Iced White Chocolate Mocha and a sausage bagel.", He smirked , gazing into my soul. "Uh-oh". His order was so chill. Maybe, he is just a regular person after all. "Uhm-I'll have my regular, cold brew and cheese-egg bagel", I replied casually. He giggled at me and answered, "You seem really fun already, and we've only met for some minutes. Bryan. O'brien. Complimenting. Me. I must be in a dream. I pinched myself. Luckily, I was awake. "Gee, thanks", I played it off. The waiter then, came to our table, and took our orders. "I'll be back shortly", the waiter told us. We conversed about our career. Both of our parents, are basically millionaires . We actually have a lot in common. I learned that his best language is Japanese and his soul food is the Italian Cuisine. Directly, our food was brought onto the counter. It looked pretty good,as always that is. "Don't be shy, dig in", he chuckled. His laugh is quirky but cute you know. For the rest of the time we had left, he took me to see his favorite guitar place, where he would perform. Did I not mention, he's an artist. What can this man not do. Later, we got some ice-cream at the only and famous "Zach and Kane Screams" and he rode me back home. You could say it was all a date. That's what I think. His car, is just so spotless. The AC such at good temperature. Nice song choice. He's perfect, I tell you. That night, I couldn't help but daydream about our future together. By future, I mean our kids, grandkids...stuff like that. Living happily ever after. All of this, really made me forget about my problems and issues with family and friends. I gained more confidence. I felt a connection between both of us. We had chemistry. What if he liked me as much as I liked him. He just might, a lot of people already like me. And he's the first one in line.