Expecting The Unexpected

Mikey:
Wow. Ever heard of the saying, expect the unexpected. Yup... Yesterday was some thing like that. I think we can all collectively agree, Ash's birthday was a complete fail. Totally didn't expect to see Iris to be there. Not to mention, she leaving him all mad and him throwing a tantrum. That wasn't like Ash at all. He doesn't show his weakness. Everyone has their weak spot, but him- I've never seen him react like that, in all our five years of being friends. It's so weird. Again, he's a rational person. So all this was so bizarre. He kinda ditched me. He could've atleast welcome me or show me some appreciation. It's fine though. A thought popped into my head. "What if he- no". "He could never". I didn't actually know what went down before I came. If I did arrive a little bit earlier, I could've seen. Eh cant redo the things that are already done. The thing is, they both didn't  even try to hide their anger. Ash even yelled at his parents. This is what I'm saying. He's not like this. Ever. "What if he likes her bruh". Ah. That's it. He has a crush. Never saw that coming. Don't blame him, Iris is a baddie. I wanted to text him so bad. I just couldn't. I wanted to give him space. He needed it. Anywho, tomorrow was picture day. Speaking of Ash, he hates that day. Something always goes wrong for him on that specific day. Last year, he threw up on the camera guy. Guess it was his nervousness. It was so embarrassing. It's still pretty hilarious how everyone forgot about it.