Good Things Happen Sometimes

Paisley:
"Finally, fifth period is over, time for lunch". The cafeteria is one of my favorite corners of heaven. It's where the chattering chefs can be heard from the tables, joking and teasing, or perhaps singing loudly and out of tune. The food is simple, the decor plain. I love it, for the people, the conversation, we have and the routine of seeing one another, these chance to make casual bonds and to ruin some people's life. It just is what it is. I sat next to a few people, who I have no idea who they are, but they looked alright-looking. Obviously,my mom packs my lunch. Today, I got stuffed tacos and apple juice. Mm. "Have y'all heard the rumors of Bryan and Sophia break-up", this girl called , Emilia, stated. My eyes lit up. "They b-broke up?", I queried, showing little concern. "Yeah,didn't you hear?". I had no idea about this entire thing. That means I had a chance. We would be such a power couple. "Aww her poor thing". I acted all pitiful, when really inside I was so happy and relieved. It was all finally making sense to me. I know she couldn't handle him. I was so close to texting him, but I stopped myself. "I'll do this when, I'm home, so no one sees", I whispered. I enjoyed this break even more. I couldn't wait to get home. "EEE". The rest of lunch, they just talked about how sad Sophia must've felt and how Bryan is a jerk . I think it's the opposite. Times flies and boom it's time to go home.

I rushed downstairs, into the halls, right into my mother's car. I was so excited. "You seem all cheerful, good day at school today huh?", my mother asked. "Yess", I retorted, grinning. The ride was only 10 minutes to our house. Upon arrival, I unlocked the front door, as quickly as possible, pelting my bag unto the stairs,into my room. I grabbed my phone, from my back pocket, and opened IMessage. I had to scroll down really fast cause of all these unnecessary people I had in my contacts. "BryanBoo🐻". There he was. I texted him, " Wassup, is everything all good with you, I'm sorry about the break-up☺️". I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, all shaky , biting my nails.Just sending that message made my breathing rapid and shallow. I could feel my pulse in my temples . My heels and legs all shake. A notification, pops up on my screen. It's from Bryan. "Haha, it's all good, she wasn't worth it anyways. Ouuii, we even both have the same mentality. "Well, you deserve better fs, wanna go for some breakfast, this Thursday at Moonbucks?". I replied within 30 seconds. Oh your girl was desperate, desperate.  "Sure , why not !". YAYYY ! ! Sophia, your time here is done.

 YAYYY ! ! Sophia, your time here is done