Positivity Is Always The Answer

Ash:
Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Greeting my fellow buddy! Since were getting ready to meet eachother, I thought why not bring you joy and all the good things that I've done for others out there. So let's start with the basics, My name's Ash. What's yours. Hehe, nice name ! I'm 15 going on 16 in December, what about you ? Cool! Anyways, I just wanted to re-assure you that you're all sorts of amazing and cool. Now here are some things I've done for the kids at my school. There was this one girl in my class, Renae was her name.I think she was having a hard time making friends. I think it's called social anxiety. Yes! That's it! And I've never really heard of the term social anxiety before. So I just thought she was shy, and I went up to her and started introducing myself and she began crying. Haha! Yeah I was a bit confused and I felt bad. I didn't know what I did wrong so I asked her. "A-Are you alright ?". She nodded her head in disagreement and further told me she had a mental illness called anxiety. Well of course, later that night, I did some research on it, and I've learnt a lot. The next day, I woke up super early and headed to school, all happy and jolly, waiting to address her again. I knew all the steps on how to talk to a person who overthinks all the time. And up to this day, we're pretty great friends. We text all the time. She's a super great person in general. But, Truth is, I'm not always as happy as others see me. I put others before myself, which may seem like a good thing, however it really isn't . I barely care about my wellbeing, more than I care about others'. Everyone thinks because I'm a good person, I'm always full with joy, but really all I do is hide my emotions. But , no no no, don't worry. I'm okay . Tehee. But yeah, how are you ?