Problem : Solved

Ash:
God. I've had enough with Paisley and the rest of them. I'm just so tired of pretending to not care. They're all just so annoying. God. I've never hated a day of school, this much. Anyways, that's over now. I'm walking home, to Iris's house right now.

I speed walked, down the busy street, with my eyes and head, facing the concrete ground, and my bag-strap swinging on my shoulder. People stared. But that was the last thing on my mind. "Just two more blocks away". I held my anger deeply inside of me, my fist cuffed. I felt awful.

(*Incoming door bell*)
"God, just answer the door", I vociferated, on the verge of tears. "Please, just please", I cried, my palms gliding off the wall, turning around and slowly slumping onto the door, placing my head in my hands, sobbing. I flung my backpack on the opposite side of me. My body shaking, each coming in waves, I let out a low whimper. The guilt sat not on my chest, but inside my brain. Everything I've done, couldn't un-do. "You know what, I'm done", I arise from my seat, seize my bag, about to leave the area.

Just then. Iris called out. "Wait, come back" she stood by the entrance. I quickly wipe my tears and faked a smile. "Yeah ?", I cleared my throat. She ran up to me, and we hugged, leaving no space, for even God himself. It was so un-called for, I didn't know how to re-act, so I tapped her on her back. "I heard everything, I just thought you really didn't care, b-but I'm sorry", she said squeezing me. I gently let go, looked her in her eyes, and jabbered these exact words, "N-No if it's anything, I should be the one apologizing here. I just acted out. I didn't know what I was thinking, but I'm genuinely sorry. A-a-And it's totally fine, if you don't accept my apology. But about what I said with this whole pregnancy thing, it was a big deal. Again, I'm sorry I said it wasn't. And your body, your choice , so you do whatever you want. But I'll always be there for you.", I sighed. "Promise ?", she seemed all worry. "Yes, of course!". I kissed her on the forehead. Bruh, I totally forgot. I brought her chocolate from the school's cafeteria. "Nah, it's too late for that now, an apology would do", I suggested in my mind and shrugged. "Everything alright ?", Iris chuckled. "Uh, yeah", I blushed.

We head inside, and I assisted Iris and her father with the house cleaning and the groceries. Later on that day, we kinda just hung out and cuddle and shi. No, we didn't tell anyone the "news" yet, since we were still young and not to sure how everyone might react. But to be fair, Iris appeared a bit bloated, so sooner or later, she had to tell someone or she could probably get a private abortion right ?