Stanley Uris |Soulmates AU|

~Y/n's POV~

I'm the new kid. Henry Bowers is a total Bitch at me. I mean he is to everyone. But mostly me. I'm in the bathroom stall eating lunch right now. I look down at my hand and see a "heyy how you doing?" Oh my soulmate. "Oh I'm just doing great sitting in the bathroom eating lunch"

~Stanley's POV~

The Losers Club and I were sitting at lunch and I looked down bored as hell.

"Do you guys have a marker?" I blurt out.

"Yeah, why?" Ben passes me a marker.

"Soulmate." I smile.

"Ooooooo." Richie teases.

I just do my iconic eye roll. I then write "Heyy, how are you doing?". I then look back at the losers.

"What are you guys staring at?" I ask them.

"Look." Bev points at my arm.

"Oh I'm just doing great sitting in the bathroom eating lunch" They write back.

"Damn Stanley. She's just like you." Richie jokes.

I roll my eyes in response.

I write back, "Last time we talked you said you went to Derry Middle School right?".

"Yeah" They wrote back.

"Well, I go there too. Maybe we could have lunch together"

"Ooooo Stan The Man just asked out his Soulmate!" Richie shouted making everyone at us in the Cafeteria.

"Shut up Richie!" Eddie smacks Richie.

"Alright. I just entered the Cafeteria" They wrote.

I looked up and saw her. The new girl. She was beautiful. I walk up to her and see she had the shit we said to each other. She looks at my arm then at me. She smile and hugs me. I stumble back in surprise but quickly hug back.

~Y/n's POV~

I hug Stanley and he stumbles back in surprise. Your probably like, "how do you know his name?" Well he's in some of my classes and had a TINY crush on him.

"Hi." I say softly pulling back from the hug.

"H-Hey." Stan stutters.

"Nervous now the infamous Stan the man? Or should I say Stan my man since your my soulmate?" I flirt and his face turns red.

"I-I u-um-" Stanley stutters in a cute way.

"HI!! I didn't know Stan's soulmate was this hot!" I hear a guy say with big ass lenses.

Stanley smacks his arm while rolling his eyes and sits next to him as I laugh.

"Heyyyy, I'm Y/n. People know me as-"

"The new kid." They all cut me off.

I smile and nod.

"Soo whats the flirt's name?" I ask sitting next to Stan.

"Richie. The Trashmouth." Stan rolls his eyes.

"Stan do you always do that?" I ask him.

"D-Do What?" Stan asks looking at me confused

"Roll your eyes." I reply.

"U-Uh Yeah." Stan looks down as his friends, which I know are the losers club since I hear people talk about it, watch our conversation like watching a movie.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. I'll like you even if you're weird." I say putting my hands on the side of his face and making him face me.

I see him blush and nod. I laugh and give him a peck on the lips. He blushes more as the losers squeal and congratulate Stan because of the stupid kiss. After the losers calm down, they introduce theirselves. After school Stan and I were going to hang out.

~T

~Time Skip~

It's been a year since I've met Stan and the losers club. Stan and I are, of course, dating and the losers and I quickly became friends. Richie, Stan, Eddie, and I are like the quad since we all go on double dates. Yeah, we found out that Eddie and Richie have been talking to each other and they didn't even know. Bev and I are best of friends. Bill was like my older, protective, brother. Ben and Mike were like my family but not as close as Bill and I.

__________________________
656 words