(Reggie Peters) |Soulmates AU|

Words: 2404

Rated: TV-PG

~3rd Person~
~1995~

It's was the day when Reggie turned 17. If you don't know, when you turn 17, you'd get a cute tattoo on your body. Your soulmate will have a matching tattoo. Tattoos represent how you meet your soulmate. Reggie woke up, getting a tattoo a ghost playing a guitar on the back of his right hand. Reggie showed it to his friends, Alex, Luke, and Booby.

"Maybe your soulmate is dead and it's a ghost?" Luke said.

"What? That doesn't make any sense." Alex said.

"If your soulmate died, your tattoo will disappear." Bobby finishes for Alex.

"I just don't understand it, Why is it a ghost? And why does it have a bass? Wait, what if I don't meet my soulmate? What if I died alone? What if-" Luke cuts off his rambling.

"Dude, don't be like that. You'll meet them. And you won't die alone."

"Yeah. Now let's go get some street dogs!" Bobby says and they run out of school.

~Time Skip~

The four boys were on stage at The Orpheum, singing "Now or Never".

"One, two, three, four!" Alex shouts.

"~Take off, last stop, countdown 'til we blast open the top. Face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart. Clocks move forward, but we don't get older, no. Kept on climbing til' our stars collided, and all the times we fell behind. We're just the keys to paradise. Don't look down! Cause we're still rising up right now! And even if we hit the ground, we'll still fly! Keep dreaming like we'll live forever, but live it like it's now or never! Hear the noise in my head. It's calling out like a voice I can't forget. One life, no regrets Catch up, got no time to catch my breath, and clocks move faster, cause' it's all we're after now, oh. Won't stop climbing cause' this is our time, yeah. When all the days felt black and white. Those were the best shades of my life.Don't look down! Cause' we're still rising up right now! And even if we hit the ground, we'll still fly! Keep dreaming like we'll live forever, but live it like it's now or never! We ain't searching for tomorrow, (tomorrow) Cause' we got all we need today. (today) Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins, we're the revolution that's been singing in the rain. Don't look down! Cause' we're still rising, up right now! And even if we hit the ground we'll still fly! Keep dreaming like we'll live forever, but live it like it's now or never, It's now or never! (now or never)!"

After they meat Rose and Bobby stayed with her to flirt, the three ran to get some nasty street dogs. As they ate it, they tasted an interesting esting flavor.

"That's a new flavor." Alex said, with a full mouth of food.

"Chill dude, hot dogs haven't killed us yet." Reggie jinxed.

~2020~
~Y/n's POV~

Julie and I were cleaning her mom's studio. Her mom was like my second one. We three were very close. We were like a trio. As I talked to Rose about my birthday coming up and I can't wait to see my tattoo, Julie went up to the loft to start cleaning.

"Look what I found!" Julie exclaimed and showed me a CD the read: Sunset Curve

Julie put it in the CD player and sat next to me on the couch, bopping her head to the music.

"This is pretty good." Julie said and before I could answer, three boys randomly appeared in front of us.

"Cool." I say and Julie starts to scream.