(Luke Patterson) Flipped 2/3

Words: 910

~Time Skip~
~Y/n's POV~

It's been a few weeks since I came here. I guess none of them heard Luke say "Long time no see." Or they didn't care. And I guess Luke didn't tell them about me for some reason. Dang, boys are confusing. What am I saying, HUMANS are confusing. Julie has told me what had happened for the past 25 years. Surprisingly thought music now in days was horrible. It's not. Julie also showed me what social media is and I kinda like it. I'm not trying to get too obsess like her generation.

Anyways, Julie and Luke. I know I have a crush on Luke and I'm best friends with Julie but I can't help but get a tinsy bit jealous. But, if they like each other I need to let go. But I don't know how to let go. Luke... we haven't talked at all. Or interacted. We just knew we were in the same room together. We were never alone in a room together because- I dunno.

~Time Skip~

It's the next day and I was talking to Reggie. He made me laugh and I heard Luke mumble something and poof out.

"What just happened?" Julie asks.

"I dunno. I'll check why he's upset." Reggie says and poofs out.

"Did you hear what he said Julie? He mumbled something before poofing out." I say and she shook her head.

A few minutes later Reggie and Luke came back. Reggie sat down on the couch with a frown on his face.

"Okay, so you ready for practice?" Julie asks Luke.

"Oh! Uh yeah, yeah yeah." Luke said.

~Time Skip~

The boys, Julie, Flynn, and I were hanging out at a cafe. Reggie was pranking people whilst I was laughing at it. I hear someone walk up to us and feel someone tap on my shoulder.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you." Luke says after I turned around.

"What is it Luke?" Luke then puts his hands on my shoulders.

He starts to lean in. I push him back.

"WHAT THE HELL LUKE!!" I shout and poof out.

I didn't get far, I just got in front of the cafe.

"What was that Luke?" I hear Reggie shout at him.

"I DON'T KNOW I JUST THOUGHT IF I TRY TO KISS HER THEN SHE WOULDN'T LIKE YOU AND YOU WOULD STOP FLIRTING WITH HER!!" Luke shouts back.

Alex poofs next to me and hugs me. I cry into his chest as he holds me softly.

"Shhhhh. Shhh. It's okay." Alex says.

"I WASN'T FLIRTING WITH HER OKAY! SHE JUST NEEDED A DISTRACTION FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU JUST IGNORED HER THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS HERE!! And for the record, I love her as a brother." I hear Reggie shout.

Julie and Flynn run out of the Cafe.

"What's happening?" Flynn asks.

"You guys go to your house," I guess Alex pointed to Julie, "We'll meet you there."

Alex poofed us to our secret hideout. If you haven't noticed, Alex and I are best friends. I know all his secrets he knows all of mine so he knows about Luke and I. Our secret hideout was a on top of a building where you could see an amazing view.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. It's okay." Alex says before we sit down, swinging our legs off the ledge.

He gives me a side hug.

"Why would be do that?" I ask him.

"I don't know. But I always thought he was jealous at Reggie." Alex replies.

"Wait what? First he ignores me then he gets jealous because Reggie cares about me? What does he want?" I start to get angry and raise my voice.

"Y/n, calm down. We have to get back." Alex says and I shake my head.

"Nu-uh, I don't want to face him."

"Doesn't matter." Alex says and hugs me before poofing in the studio.

Reggie, Alex, Julie, and Flynn quickly leave, leaving Luke and I alone in the room. I sigh, sitting on the couch next to Luke.

"Look, I'm sorry." Luke apologizes and I don't say anything.

"Y/n please." Luke says and takes my hands.

I finally look at him and he was giving me puppy eyes.

"Fine. I forgive you." I say and he smiles, "Now can we go back to normal?"

Luke's smile fades and nods.

~Time Skip~

It's the middle of the night and I was alone in the studio. I was tuning my guitar, sitting on the couch.

I've felt this way

Oh no, I really shouldn't stay.

I've felt so strange.

Will you talk to me again?

But I really shouldn't stay

Should I?

But I really shouldn't stay

I sigh and lay on the couch. Julie gave me her old phone and ear buds so I could listen to music. I put on "Your Hand Holding Mine" by Yellow Days. I put the volume all the way up.

I close my eyes and relax.

~Luke's POV~

I can't believe what I was hearing. Why doesn't she want to stay? Wait why would I care. Just shut up Luke.

~Y/n's POV~

I could feel someone watching me. I know exactly who it is. I stand up and poof out of the studio and in front of it.

"Luke-"

"I'm sorry I was watching you. I didn't mean to." Luke apologizes.

"It's okay."

We were silent for awhile before something happened.