(Reggie Peters) Rude

Words: 3396

Rated: TV-14

~Y/n's POV~

I hate celebrating holidays. Especially Christmas. I don't know why. I also hate the boys. Julie always asks me why but I don't know either. The boys do what they can so I could like them. I just... I dunno. I'm just a confusing person. I was a boring person in my opinion. The boys kind of despise me since my best friend is Carrie. Julie doesn't mind though. She just wants me to be happy. I was going to hang out with Carrie at the park but she couldn't because her dad was bringing her somewhere. I sigh, slouching on the stone block I was sitting on.

"Hey." I heard someone say.

I knew exactly who it was and I didn't want to talk to him so I put my earbuds on.

"That's not very nice." Reggie says.

I lean my back on the wall, putting my head against it and facing Reggie.

"I'm not very nice." I say.

Reggie sighs, leaning on the wall.

"I just want to change that."

"Well," I stand up and start to walk away, "You can't."

"Wait for me!" He shouts, running towards me.

He's adorable sometimes but he gets annoying at some points.

I turn around, "Yes?"

Reggie catches up to me and takes my hand.

"How did you-" Someone cuts me off.

"Look honey. What a cute couple."

I turn my head to the left, seeing an old, married couple. Oh, how cliche this is. That's- That's great.

"Oh, uh, miss we aren't dating." Reggie tells the woman nicely.

"Well you should." The woman says, making her and her wife chuckle.

I look at Reggie, seeing his face get really red. He looks at me, then back to the old ladies and back at me, over and over again. He lands on me, again but didn't look away. I looked into his eyes, seeing small golden pecks in his eyes. It looked very pretty. When you look at it, the golden pecks are like small little golden roses in a beautiful greenish blueish pond. His eyes are so gorgeous in the light. When I look closer, I could see him and I. That's weird. We were cuddling on the couch, smiling widely. I never smile. We were laughing and having a good time. It looked like we were in love. It looked like I was loved. I then see him kiss me passionately. My eyes widen as I feel this heat on my cheeks. I let go of Reggie's hand, running to my house.

"Y/n! Wait!" I hear the boy shout.

I didn't want to see him again. Why did I even feel like that when I saw whatever I saw in his eyes? Are we going to date? A-Are we going to be friends? Or worse, enemies? Wait, worse?

~Reggie's POV~

Y/n was looking at me. Intensely. They looked quite beautiful. It was weird, they never looks at anyone straight in the eye. Y/n starts to lean closer but not close enough that our noses were touching. My eyes fall to their lips and back to their eyes. A few seconds later, Y/n runs away.

"Y/n! Wait!" I shout.

I try to poof in front of them but, I can't poof. I LOST MY POWERS! Now I have to walk.

~Y/n's POV~

I get back home, still processing what the hell just happened. Julie walks up to me with Luke and Alex trailing behind her.