(Reggie Peters) Christmas Spirit

Words: 2177

Rated: TV-PG

Warning: FLUFF

~Y/n's POV~

I don't like Christmas. I don't at all. I'm a dull person, doesn't like doing anything but on my phone. My family and my sister's friends always try to get in the Christmas spirit. It never works. I was in the living room and Dad and Reggie were going to decorate the Christmas tree.

"Hey, Y/n. Wanna help us decorate the Christmas tree?" Reggie asks happily.

"No." I answer flatly.

"Come on, Y/n." Reggie begs. "Please?"

I shake my head. He sighs, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"REGGIE! What are you doing?!" I whine.

Dad stood behind Reggie, looking at me. "You're helping."

I pout and Reggie puts me down, "It will be fun, Y/n."

I sigh, and started helping them with the lights. Reggie started to untangle one of the lights. He was having trouble.

I snicker and dad hits my shoulder.

"Go help him." Dad tells me and I roll my eyes, getting off of the side of the couch and walked over to Reggie.

"Need help?" I ask him.

Reggie nods, giving me the lights. Dad walks out to get the ornaments.

"I couldn't- I couldn't untangle that part." He says, pointing at the big knot.

"You'll do this one and I'll the other one." Reggie nods, and started untangling the smaller knot.

Our hands touched and I just moved it. This Christmas love story ain't happening. We get it untangled and started putting it on the tree. I tried putting it around the top of the tree but... I'm short. I tried jumping up but, again, I'm short.

"You need help?" Asks Reggie and I embarrassingly nod.

He puts his hands on the sides of my waist and carried me up. I finished wrapping it around the tree and Reggie puts me down.

"AWW!" Someone exclaims.

Reggie and I turn around and I see Julie and Flynn standing there, hands on their chests. They then leave to go help Alex, Luke, and Carlos decorating the kitchen.

I turn to Reggie, "This is why I shouldn't have helped you."

"Why?" He asks as we both sit on the couch.

I whisper, "Now they're going to try to get us together."

"And that's a bad thing?" Reggie wiggles his eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

"I just don't want to handle with it right now." I tell him.

"Okay." Said Reggie.

I go on my phone. Dad walks in, holding two big boxes. Reggie rushes over him and takes one of the boxes.

"Thank you, Reggie." Dad says and puts one of the boxes next to me.

Dad snatched my phone out of my hand, "I should've took that from you."

"Yeah, you should've." I mumble and stand up, helping Dad and Reggie with the ornaments.

There was a buzz and Dad takes out his phone.

"I gotta go. Emergency at work!" Dad tells us, looking for his keys.

"It's on the table, Ray." Says Reggie.