(Reggie Peters) One-Sided?

Words: 3187

TV-PG

~Y/n's POV~

Im the one of the family that's the most unpopular one. Like, I don't have any friends or have any talents or anything. I'm just a boring 17 year old girl. At one point, this pretty guy followed me around school. I was getting creeped out, until I saw someone go through him. So... now I think I'm going crazy. He follows me home and talks to me. I don't talk back because my family is like right in front of me. He sometimes notice that my family treats me like I'm not there. I mean, I get it that I have a big family but the don't even say hi after I enter the room. I sometime just go home and run to my room and cry. I just cry. I don't know why but he comforts me. Like no one ever did to me. It was nice but I still cried. But not as long as I did before he met me. One time, he came to my room, crying. He told me he was like, dying but he already told me he was dead so I was confused at first before he got this shock that made him fall to the ground. He left after that and I just bursted into tears. Again, I didn't know why but I felt like I needed to. Then he came back, making me mentally sigh in relief. He told me everything. I always pretended I didn't hear him and just laid in bed. He laid next to me as he talked. It would be a cute moment if I was in a movie. But no... And now, It's 6:30 pm, I'm here, sitting in my room with a guitar I saw that was about 10 dollars and was in pretty good shape. I didn't notice the boy was there.

"~Oh Hannah, I wanna feel you close. Oh Hannah, come lie with my bones. Oh Hannah, don't look away.
Oh Hannah, just look at me the same-" I sing but my brother, Cedric, enters the room.

"You could sing?! I'm telling everyone!" He shouts and leaves the room.

I sigh and put my guitar down. You know, he's about 2 years older than me but he still acts like a child.

"That was awesome!" The boys says and puts his hands up with a smile on his face.

He follows me downstairs and I see everyone look at me.

"Don't look at me like that." I mutter and put my hoodie up.

"Kuya (pronounced:Koo-yA) said you could sing." My little nephew, Little Adam says. He doesn't call us aunt or uncle since were only, like, 10 years old that him.

"He was lying." I say and eat a piece of chocolate.

"Hey Ate (pronounces AAh-tay)." I say and wave to my Ate Mary, whose the mother of Little Adam.

"You know, you would look nicer if you didn't eat so much. We could clean your wardrobe and-" I cut my twin sister off.

"No, no, no. Why are you all looking at me now since Cedric told everyone a stupid lie?" I tell the harshly.

"Calm down, N/n." The boy says and tries to put a hand on my shoulder but it just goes through.

"Well, I made a party just for you," My mom says.

"What? Why!" I tell her.

"To prove us that you could sing. Ate Jenny's coming, Jadey is coming, Karla is coming, everyone is coming!" Mom says.

I roll my eyes and go back up to my room.

"By the way, it's tomorrow night!" Mom shouts right when I shut my door.

"What? This can't be happening." I say and jump on my bed.

The boy sits next to me.

"Hey, it's not gonna be okay. I'll be there and I've heard you sing so, I know they'll like it." The boy says.

"Yeah, but there is something called stage fright, dude." I tell him.

"Wait... You could hear me?" The boy says, sitting up.