(Reggie Peters) Laughing On The Outside

⚠️TW⚠️

TV-MA/Rated R: Bad Words, Mentions of Suicide and Rape

Words: 3382

A/n: I UPDATED 😳🤭

~Y/n's POV~

"Dude, I fucked her up so good." Jared laughed to his friends as they walked away.

'Well f you Jared, at least I know how to read!!' I thought.

I stand up and quickly run to the bathroom. I clean myself up. A bruise on my cheek and a small cut on my neck. Ugh, how am I going to hide this. I hear girls talking outside the bathroom do so I quickly run into the stall.

I open my makeup bag an put some foundation on the bruise. I put my hair down to hide the fresh cut I just cleaned. I left the stall and went to class.

~Time Skip~

In a matter of seconds, School ended and I was already home. I ran up stairs to my bedroom. I change into some comfy clothes WITH the door lock. I don't get the girls/boys in movies/tv shows who change and don't even lock the door. I jump on my bed and start to cry. Release all my emotions. I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/n? It's time for dinner." I hear dad say.

"Okay." I say and sniffle quietly. I look in the mirror and to be honest, I look like shit.

I clean myself up, again. I walk downstairs lazily until I see Reggie talking to Luke. I straighten up my back and run down the rest of the stairs. I pass the two boys and walk to dad, Carlos, and Julie, where the dinner is.

"Hello. Sorry I took so long. I was studying." I lie.

We start to eat dinner. I then hear loud noise from next door.

'Jared... '

Did I mention that arsehole is my neighbor?

We continued to eat dinner until we were full.

"Y/n, wanna join band practice? You could just watch us." Julie says and gets a bit closer, "I don't wanna be alone with those three boys."

I fake chuckle, "Okay, sure."

It's not because it wasn't funny, I just, wasn't in the mood to laugh. I put on my shoes and follow Julie and the boys out the door.

"HEY!! YOU BITCH!!" I heard Jared shout.

I stop walking.

'Oh shit.'

I see Julie and the boys turn around to face the guy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STILL HERE?!" He laughs, "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE HANGED YOURSELF ALREADY!!"

My breath hitches and I start to open the gate.

"HEY!! I WASN'T DONE TALKING TO YOU!!" I heard Jared shout.

"Guys, come on." I turn around and see the boys and Julie look at me.

With that look. That look.

"Alex can you calm down Luke, it looks like he's going to burst into flames." Julie tell Alex.

"What? Nooooo." Luke clearly lies as we walk to the studio.

Luke is a very over protective friend. Alex, Luke, and Julie walk in front and Reggie stay behind me.

"Who was that and why was he shouting stuff like that?" He ask me.

"Just a bully in my grade. He probably needs to blow off some steam and is trying to throw it on our other neighbor." I half-lie.