(Owen Patrick Joyner) Third Wheel

Words: 705

TV-PG

~Y/n's POV~

I was traveling with Owen and Charlie. A lot of people know me because I was in, '100 Things To Do Before High School' Crispo, Owen's character, and Jacky, my character, get together. Also, in 'Knights Squad' I was Owen's love interest too. That's how Owen and I are best friends. Then Charlie came along. Now we're the Golden Trio. Charlie and I are like siblings but I sometimes see that Owen gets jelly. That's kinda cute- woah there buddy!! Calm down. I'll just admit, I have a crush on Owen. I mean, who wouldn't? He was my first kiss, my first best friend, and my first love interest. It makes sense. Charlie says that Owen and I get together but that just made everything awkward so we made a promise to not talk about Owen and I's relationship.

I was recording Charlie sitting on the hotel bed, on his phone. Owen told me he had a plan. I hold the camera and point it at Charlie. Owen jumps on the bed and tackles Charlie. I snicker as Charlie tries to hit Owen with his phone. I stop recording and pull Owen off Charlie.

"Okay, I shouldn't have let you do that." I say to Owen and lets go of his waist.

"Wait, you knew he was going to do that?" Charlie says.

"Oh look at the time! I gotta go." I says and go to the bathroom.

I stay in there for a few minutes until I hear a yelp. That means they need help. You know, because of Pup Patrol, "Yelp for Help!" I open the door and see the bed messed up and Charlie and Owen wrestling each other.

"See this is why I shouldn't leave you guys unsupervised and I'm the youngest one!" I exclaimed to them and they let go of each other.

~Time Skip~

Charlie, Owen, and I, were eating in public. Charlie was recording while Owen was throwing fries in my mouth. Owen and I were goofing around and we didn't even know Charlie was still filming.

"Look they're so in love." Charlie gets close to his phone and 'whispers.'

Um, honey, do you know how to whisper?

Charlie gets away from his phone and looks at us. Both Owen and I were giving him a look.

"What? I'm sorry that you guys ooze chemistry!" Charlie exclaims.

"Never say ooze ever again." Owen quotes and I chuckle.

Owen whispers in my ear something funny about Charlie. I snicker and whisper back something about him.

"See, I feel like the third wheel." Charlie says.

"No, I'm the true third wheel." I tell Charlie.

"Really? Prove it." Charlie says.

"Okay, uh remember when we were at Applebee's and you kissed Owen on the cheek, uh you guys dancing together at our last day of filming, and like the other day, you guys tackling each other. I could do this all day Charles." I tell Charlie.

"She's got a point." Owen says.

"Yeah, you're right." Charlie laughs.

"But, I have been the third wheel before." Charlie says.

Owen and I give each other a glance.

"One time, you guys were cuddling on Luke's couch, you guys doing karaoke on Perfect Harmony, you guys having more chemistry than anyone else in the cast." Charlie lists.

"Oh shit, he's kinda right." Owen laughs.

"Oop." I slap a hand over my mask.

Charlie whispers something in Owen's ear and he blushes, looking away from me.

"See this is one of those times I feel like a third wheel." I point out.

"Should I?" Owen says to Charlie.

Charlie grins and nods. I look at both of them confused. Owen jumps on the table. I look at him, shocked. Everyone starts to look at us.

"Get off the table!" I whisper shout at him.

Owen kneels on on knee, "Y/n M/n L/n, will you go out with me?"

I look at him surprised.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and hugged Owen after he gets off the table.

We hear everyone cheering. To bad we got kicked out though.

When all three of us got in the car I say to Charlie, "You're officially the third wheel."

Charlie pouts as Owen starts the car.