(Charles Gillepsie) Wired Auto Complete Interview

Words: 1357

TV-PG

~Y/n's POV~

"Hi, I'm Y/n L/n." I wave at the camera.

"I'm Madison Reyes." Madi says.

"And I'm Charlie Gillespie." Charlie says.

"And we're going to do the Wired Auto Complete Interview." Madi says.

Charlie grabs one of the boards that have his name on it.

"So how do you-" I cut him off.

"You just peel the piece of paper right... there." I peel off the paper for him.

"Okay. Uh... How old is Charlie Gillespie?" Charlie reads as he takes off the paper.

"I'm 22." Charlie answers.

"Yeah, your old." I tell him and Madi slaps her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Uh, you're 2 years younger than me." Charlie tells me.

"Yeah, well, at least I get gen z humor." I say.

"Hey!" Charlie slaps me.

We then start to argue and Madi then sits between us.

"You guys better stop fighting. I have to baby sit you guys so you guys can stop fighting even though I'm younger!" Madi exclaims.

I clear my throat as Charlie and I nod our heads.

"That's an embarrassing thing that will be apart of the internet forever." I mumble and Charlie snickers.

"ANYWAYS, lets continue. How tall is Charlie Gillespie? I'm 5-" I cut him off.

"He's 5'4. He's 5'4." I tell the camera.

"No I'm not! I'm 5'8." Charlie corrects me.

"I told her you were 5'4." Madi tells Charlie.

Charlie gives Madi the cute mad look. I snicker at both of them.

"What? I thought you were! You really give me 5'4 vibes." Madi tells us.

Charlie scoffs and puts a hand on his chest.

"Okay, it doesn't matter. Let's continue!" I clap my hands.

"Okay, where is Charlie Gillespie from? I'm from Canada." Charlie answers.

"Yes. We love our Canadian men!" I exclaims.

"Yeah we do." Madi and I share a high five.

Charlie just facepalms.

"Where does Charlie Gillespie live?" Charlie looks at the camera, "Canada."

"Is Charlie Gillespie pregnant?" Charlie reads the question and Madi starts laughing hard.

"Oh my god, who's the baby daddy? Is it Joe Keery?" I ask and Madi laughs harder.

"No, no. It's not Joe Keery." Charlie chuckles.

Madi was still on the ground so I took Charlie's board and fanned her with it.

"Fan the girl."

"Y/n stop it!" She takes the board out of my hands and gives it to Charlie, sitting back down at her seat.

"Okay! Madi's turn." I give her the board and Charlie throws the board behind him.

"Uh... How old is Madison Reyes? I'm 16, not old like Charlie here." Madi slaps Charlie in the stomach.