(Reggie Peters) Am I Dreaming? 3/3

Words: 428

~Time Skip~

Ray, Carlos, Reggie, Julie and I were sitting at the diner table, eating chinese food.

"So How'd you guys meet?" Ray asks.

"Well- um Reggie and I met at a cafe a few months after I moved. He kinda spilled coffee on me." I reply.

"Yeah it was pretty cliché." Reggie laughs.

We talked the whole evening and Reggie and I told Carlos and Ray, story's that happened before I moved. It wasn't a lie, we told them story's that happened when we hangout out in our dreams. In like one snap, dinner ended.

"Aww, when are you gonna come back?" Carlos whined.

Him and Reggie got along quickly.

"Don't worry man, I'll come back in a few weeks." Reggie winked at me and I giggled.

"I'll walk you to the door kay'?" He nodded.

"Bye guys!" Reggie shouts and the rest of my family says bye.

When we stood on the porch and closed the door, Reggie started to speak.

"Can I Please, please, please, come back in a few days?" Reggie held my hands whilst he's kneeled in the ground.

"I thought you said weeks?" I smirked.

"N/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Reggie whined as he stood up.

"Fine. I was going to Anyways. They really enjoy you." I smile.

"YESS!!" Reggie picked me up and did a twirl.

I held onto his shoulders as I shouted , "REGGIE PUT ME DOWN!"

He slowly put me down, staring into my eyes. When I got to my feet, we were still looking at each other but we were closer. Our noses were touching, our chest were touching and I could feel the tip of his shoe touch mine. I saw his eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes. I stare at Reggie before kissing him passionately. I could feel the other boys and Julie watching but I couldn't care less. Reggie kisses back and moved me closer.

When we came back for air, he tucked hair behind my ear and whispered in my ear, "We're dating right?"

I giggle and peck his lips, "Does that answer your question?"

He smiles and hugs me.

"YESSS!" I heard someone shout.

We walk over to the bushes and saw Alex, Luke, and some how, Julie hiding.

"Nice going, Alex." Luke smacks Alex on the shoulder.

The started to argue whilst Julie was laughing at them.

"Are they always like this?" I ask Reggie.

"Yeah. You should've seen them in 95' when they were dat-" Luke shushes him.

"Reggie!" Alex shouts and Julie and I are laughing our butts off.