(Reggie Peters) Twins

ramenxn0odles yes.

Words: 3155

Rated: TV-PG

~Y/n's POV~

Helllooo. I'm Y/n. My twin sister is Kayla. She's apart of Dirty Candy (Purple Candy). I'm different from her. She's a dancer. I'm a basketball player. I sing, but no one knows. Julie played her band for the first time. There was a boy. He was attractive. I saw him look at... Kayla. He winked. Well, of course. They pick those girls... but me. I didn't mean that in a mean way, but you know what I mean. I was okay though.

"OH MY GOD! Y/n, did you see how that guy winked at me?" Kayla asked after the performance.

"Yeah! It looked like he was really into you." I tell her, putting my books in my locker.

She gasps, "You like him don't you?"

"What? No." I say.

"I don't care, he's yours. You guys would look so cute together anyways." Kayla says with a big grin.

That was nice of her to say that but I don't need a boy in my life. Right now I was getting my stuff from my locker as Kayla was rambling about something.

"Hey, Y/n!" That music teacher shouts from the other side of the hallway.

"I gotta go, I guess?" I tell Kayla and she nods and waves.

I walk over to Mrs. Darbus.

"Yes, Mrs. Darbus?" I ask.

"As you know, we're doing a play on High School Musical and Jace had to quit since he move so-" I cut her off.

"I cant sing though."

"I don't know yet since I haven't heard you. I was about to say that I want you to audition for Troy." She says and I nod.

Mrs. Darbus tells me that details like when rehearsal is and stuff like that.

"So, are you in?" She asks.

"I'll think about it." I say and walk pass her.

~Time Skip~

I decided to try for the play. I enter the theater. All eyes were on me.

"Yes! You're here to audition." Mrs. Darbus says and I nod.

"Everyone know the dance of Get'cha Head In The Game. We just want you to sing that song with the backup dancers dancing with you. And if you know, you could dance with them." Mrs. Darbus says.

"Okay." I says and throw my backpack on the ground and hold my basketball.

"Okay, ready when you are." Mrs. Darbus says.

They started bouncing their basketball in a beat. I started to do it with them.

Coach said to fake right

And break left

Watch out for the pick

And keep an eye on defense

Gotta run the give and go

And take the ball to the hole

But don't be afraid

To shoot the outside "J"

Just keep ya head in the game

And don't be afraid

To shoot the outside "J"

Just keep ya head in the game