Finn Wolfhard Everybody Talks

F/n=Friend's name
__________________________

~Y/n's POV~

F/n made me go to a place that is a restaurant and has a karaoke machine. They pick people from off stage and-technically- makes you sing in front of the whole restaurants. That and small talk. Like I mean talking to the waiter/waitress. Yeah that sound stupid but small talk is my fucking enemy (TEMPOREX who?). Anyways, I'm here eating food, while F/n is trying to get picked.

"What about... you young lady!!" I see the spotlight on me.

"Well shit."

"Come on Y/n!! Do ittt." F/n tries to convince me.

Well, it worked so I got up and went to the stage.

"Well, It looks like you don't want to be here so we'll give you a buddy (idfk?)!!" The girl with the microphone says.

"ANY VOLUNTEERS?" I see a guy with cute curly, black hair raise their hand.

He went up the stage and he looked beautiful.

"OH MY GODD! Are you Finn Wolfhard?" The girl with the microphone yells.

'Who the fuck is Finn Wolfhard?' I thought.

He smiles uncomfortably and nods.

"Anyways, What song would you like to pick?" She said trying to calm down.

"Everybody talks," Finn says. "You know the song?" Finn asks me.

I nod shyly. The music then starts. I look over where me and F/n sat and F/n just gave me a thumbs up for... I guess luck?

"Before we sing, what's your name?" Finn asks.

"Y/n." I say.

"Hey baby won't you look my way
I can be your new addiction
Hey baby what you gotta say?
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time" Finn sings.
"I found out that everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks." I sing quietly.
"It started with a whisper," That was surprisingly good. He looks at me.
"And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt." Finn take off the microphone on the stand and turns to me and snaps his fingers like a weirdo. But a cute weirdo. Oh god what am I saying? I take off my microphone and turns to me and do the same thing.
"I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your love shack
Mamas always gotta back track
When everybody talks back." I sing with a big smile on my face. Everyone in restaurant started clapping with the song.
"Hey honey you could be my drug
You could be my new prescription
Too much could be an overdose
All this trash talk make me itchin'" We both start gettin closer to each other.
"Oh my my
Everybody talks, everybody talks
Everybody talks, too much" I sing.
"It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I could hear the chit chat." He sang. We were looking at each other the whole time. It was like we were the only ones there.
"Take me to your love shack
Mamas always gotta back track
When everybody talks back." I sing.
"Never thought I'd live
To see the day" Finn sang.
"When everybody's words got in the way OH!" I sang. Finn put my microphone and put it back on he stand.
"Hey sugar show me all your love
All you're giving me is friction
Hey sugar what you gotta say?" Finn said getting closer to me. I smile and sing with him,
"It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your love shack
Mamas always gotta back track
When everybody talks back." We we're walking in a circle, looking at each other, while singing. It was kinda cheesy.
"Everybody talks, everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks back." We stopped walking and stood in front of each other. Finn put the microphone between us we could sing. We were pretty close.
"It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
Everybody talks, everybody talks back." He kissed me. O-Oh HE KISSED ME!! he kissed me. I kissed back. It was magical. We pulled away, blushing. Well I was he was not. He was just smiling. We then heard cheering.

"Oh shit." I say.

"You forgot we were in a restaurant?" Finn laughed.

"You're the one who kissed me." I joke.

He laughs and hugs me.

"Um wanna go out?" Finn asks.

"O-Okay I guess." I scratch my neck nervously.

"Hey, Y/n, don't be nervous." Finn said putting a hand on my shoulder.

That made me blush madly.

"Blushing aren't we?" Finn said while we walked off stage.

I shook my head and held his hand. I look at his face and he was now blushing.

"Blushing aren't we?" I say in a mocking tone.

Finn laughs and I guess his friends and F/n walked up and saw us.

"Oh no." We say in sync.

We look at each other and start to laugh. That begun a great relationship.

__________________________
859 words