JATP//Same Thing Different Shape 4/4

Words: 2626

~Time Skip~

It was the talent show for my students. I dressed nicely and was put the right hand of the stage with a stand and a microphone. It started, and I had to sing some songs. I saw the boys watching from a dad which made me a bit nervous. It was almost the last performance. I was getting ready until Langston grabbed my arm and pulled me around the group of girls that was about to play.

"We want you to play with us." Katy told me.

"What? I don't even have a uniform!"  I tell them.

"Well..." Layton held up a uniform just like theirs, but a bit showing for my liking.

"No, no, no, no, no." I shook my head.

"Nope, you can't say anything. We WILL force you."

And with that, I was in the uniform with my wig on and into a cut hairstyle. They'll probably won't recognize me until they look at me closely. I get in the middle of stage with the girls surrounding me. Thank god, they had a head set.

I swear on my life that I've been a good girl

I see Reggie stand up and look directly at me.

Tonight, I don't wanna be her!

They say he likes a good time

We all swing our hips.

"Woah woah woah!" I hear my brother shout and cover Reggie's eyes.

My, oh my!

He comes alive at midnight

Every night

My mama doesn't trust him

My, oh my

He's only here for one thing, but

so am I!

The crowd cheers, mostly seeing boyfriends/girlfriends cheering for them.

I get off stage with the others and quickly change and take off my wig.

"Hey, Y/n-" Dash says but I just dash (; past him with bag in hand, and go to my house.

I get home and run upstairs. I lay on my bed and go on my phone. I see that I have many texts by my concerned students/friends.

"Who's that from?" I hear and jump for the sudden sound.

"What the heck, Reggie!" I shout and try to throw a pillow at him but it just goes through him.

"Hey, Im sorry!" He shouts back and puts his hands up in defense.

"Y/n?" I heard my mom say and hear footsteps coming closer.

"Oh god." I say and I feel Reggie hug me from behind.

"What the-" He covers my mouth.

"Hey honey?" She says looking around the room.

"Y/n?" Mom says looking around the room one last time before leaving.

"How did we do that?" I ask him after Mom left.

"I don't know." He answers.

"Why couldn't she see me?" I ask.

"I dunno." He says, again.

"Wait," I say and grab his hand, pulling him out the door and downstairs.

"Dad?" I say waving the hand I'm not using to hold Reggie's in front of Dad's face.

"Hello?" I say.