(Luke Patterson) Just Like The TV Show

⚠️TW⚠️

Words: 1498

Rated: TV-14, Mentions of suicide

~Y/n's POV~

Mom just died and dad left, Aunt isn't ever home, I'm alone. I watched JATP again. The only thing that holding me up from falling down. The first time I watched JATP was with my mom. Her favorite song was "Unsaid Emily" because her name was Emily.

I feel nothing. I don't have anyone except money and electricity. Damn, how'd it get so bad?

I laid down on my bed, sobbing.

I shouted, "HEY GOOGLE PLAY UNSAID EMILY FOR AN HOUR!"

"First things first, we start the scene in reverse. All of the lines rehearsed disappeared from my mind. When things got loud. One of us running out. I should have turned around but I had too much pride. No time for goodbyes. Didn't get to apologize. Pieces of a clock that lies broken. If I could take us back, if I could just do that and write in every empty space. The words I love you in replace and every time would not erase me. If you could only know, I never let you go
And the words I most regret, are the ones I never meant to leave,

Unsaid Emily

Silent days, Mysteries and mistakes. Who'd be the first to break, guess we're alike that way. He said, she said
conversations in my head, and that's just where they're gonna stay forever.
If I could take us back, if I could just do that and write in every empty space. The words I love you in replace then maybe time would not erase me. If you could only know I never let you go. And the words I most regret are the ones I never meant to leave.

Unsaid Emily

If I could take us back if I could just do that and write in every empty space. The words I love you in replace then maybe time would not erase me.
If you could only know I never let you go. And the words I most regret are the ones I never meant to leave.

Unsaid Emily." I sang my heart out.

I take out a blade and was about to do it, but threw it on the ground.

"She sounds so broken." I heard someone say.

"What the fu-" I whispered and covered my mouth.

I pretended to sleep as they talked. They sounded familiar. Too familiar.

"Can they see us?" I heard Julie say.

"I don't think so." Alex said.

'You know what I'm going to talk now.' I thought.

"YEAH BUT I CAN HEAR YOU!" I groaned, putting a pillow on my face.

"Why'd you sing my song?" Luke asked after taking the pillow I had on my face.

"I think I'm going crazy." I thought out loud.

"I think I am too! We just went through a TV!" Julie shouted.

"Wow, Reggie hasn't talked. That's a record." I said and the boys and Julie laughed and Reggie pouted as I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water.

"Wait, how'd you know his name?" Alex realized.

"ARE YOU LIKE A SPY OR SOMETHING?" Reggie shouted and the boys started to freak out.

"Dude, this is going to sound crazy but your from a different universe." I told Julie.

"Wait what?" Julie said, LOUDLY.

"Well you came out of my TV like The Ring or something Anyways uh to me, your from a TV show. Called Julie and The Phantoms." I explained.