JATP//Same Thing Different Shape 3/4

Words: 1371

~Sofia's POV~
~Time Skip~

It's been about a month since everything happened. What I mean as everything, I mean, the boys missed the gig at the dance, what Unsaid Emily was about, my brother falling in love with a guy named Willie, these weird jolts happening to the boys because of Caleb, and Julie and Luke falling in love and the girls, Flynn, and I 100% shipping it. Speaking of Flynn, I think Jessie likes her. Anyways, I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about Y/n's behavior. She's been acting odd nowadays. More like not herself. She kind of reminds me of Luke. Like she's making herself just like Luke. It's kind of creepy. Whatever it is, I'm figuring it out.

~Y/n's POV~

To be honest, I've been different. But my mom and dad are much happier now. Not just because Julie came to my house and gave her the song Luke wrote about Mom. It's because I remind them of Luke. So I kept acting like him. At one point in my life, I identified my self as another person, named, Carson Daley. But as they call me, Not.me. So, used that person to be myself. I got a hair cut and dyed part of my hair just because I wanted to but I covered it with a wig. I got a job to teach people how to dance and some people joined to practice for the talent show (idk how jobs work so idk if this is right or not so bare w/ me). They were doing different dances for different songs so I had to make up a lot of them. I also got a job for starring in a music video. For Girl In Red. We filmed it about a month ago. I was at my dancing job and they wanted to make couple of dances for these songs from TikTok or something. I taught them the dances I've been practicing for. It was a about a week before the recital and this guys named, Dash. He was struggling with his form.

"Hey, Dash. Come here for a sec." I say as the others practice.

His partner and girlfriend, Lily,
started to practice without him.

"Yes, Ms. Daley?"

"First, please don't call me that, call me Carson. Second, your forms a bit off." I teach him what he's doing wrong and he tries to copy me.

"There. Now try it with me." I say and we try it and he does it perfectly.

"There you go Dash! Okay, Lily, he
finally got it." I say.

"Finally?" Dash says as Lily pulls him to their spot to dance.

The class ends and it was time to go home. I went home, feeling followed.

"Hey, honey!" I heard my mom say after I opened the front door.

"Oh shoot." I say under my breath, remembering I don't have my wig on. I put my hoodie up and run up the stairs.

As I was, I tell my mom, "Hi! I'm gonna change real quick."

I got up stairs, putting my wig on quickly and changed my clothes. I go down stairs, seeing the boys and girls hanging out there.

"Hey... guys." I say, out of breath.

"What're were you?" Jenny asked before getting off her phone.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. I got a job." I say.

"A-A-A job? That doesn't sound like you." Jessie says.

"I don't sound myself at all." I mumble.

"Huh?" Reggie says.

"Oh, I mean, I wanted some extra money so I got a job." I say, obviously lying.

"Oh-Kay," Luke says.

"So we ready for rehearsal?" I ask them before there was an awkward.

I get a weird answer of a mixture of yes and of course.