(Reggie Peters) My Yellow Person 2/2

Words: 875

~Y/n's POV~

I was walking to school, happy. I was wearing bright clothes because I felt like f**king sunshine. I skipped to school all giddy of the feeling the nice boy gives me. Even though I don't know his name, I still love him. Wait what did I just say? Ahh screw it, I gotta stop lying to myself.

I entered the school and saw my ex/bully. Jadey. She looks at me with her jaw dropped. I bump my shoulder into hers, on purpose, and flip my hair in her face.

I see Julie and Flynn look at me with big smiles.

"Hey." I say.

"Oh my god! You look amazing! What made you turn back to your normal self?" Flynn asks after hugging me.

"Or who?" Julie smirks and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Wait who?" Flynn says with a surprised and excited face.

"Well-" Then the bell rings.

"I'll tell you later. Meet me before 4th period kay'?" I ask and they nod.

~Time Skip~

It's 4th period and I'm waiting for them in the music room, sitting on the piano chair. Nice boy poofs in out of nowhere so I pretend that I can't see him. I just want to prank him.

"Y/n? Can you- can you see me? Or was I just dreaming it? Please say I want dreaming it because I-" He gets cut off when the girls and the other boys arrive.

"Dude What are you doing here?" Luke asks the boy.

"Oh hey guys." Julie waves to the boys and I look at her confused while Flynn gasps.

"Wait the guys are here?"

"What guys?" I ask.

"Y/n, stop with the games." Julie says and I look at her more confused.

"What are you talking about?" I lie.

"Wait, Y/n could see them? Wow this day is full of surprises!" Flynn exclaims.

"Can you just tell me what your talking about? And what boys?" I say. Not gonna lie, I'm a pretty good actor. *Flips hair*

"She can't see us? I th-thought-" Nice boy's voice cracks and sits next to me. "I thought she could see me. I guess I have to deal with another one-sided relationship." The guys sighs and I frown.

"Now I feel bad." I say and hug him.

"Wait you could see me?" The guy says before putting his hands on my shoulder and pushing me away to look at me.

I smile and nod and he sighs in relief with a cute giggle.

"So you could see us the whole time?" The blonde asks and I nod.

"So Reggie did help you on your disorder?" Flynn asks and I nod.

"Wait, did Julie tell you about this?"

"Yeah." I just shake my head.

The bell rings and the girls go to class. Since it's 4th period is my free one and it's the music teachers on too, I stay in there.

"So you saw us AND heard us the whole time?" Blonde asks.

"Yup. And you have good taste." I tell him and everyone looks at me confused.

"In what?" Blonde asks.

"Boys." I simply say with a smile and wink at him.

He looks away, remembering what he said about Draco.

"Anyways, What are you me guys' names?" I ask.

"I'm Luke." Luke says.

"Alex." Alex takes his hand out of his pocket and waves.

"And I'm Reggie." Reggie says and takes my hand, giving the back of it a kiss.

"Nice to meet you guys." I say.

"Can I talk to you?" Reggie asks and looks at the other boys, "In private."

The boys realize what he means and say, "Got it." And poof out.

"So What do you want to talk about?" I ask him.

In a split second, he jumps into my arms.

"Your not the only one who needed help." He says into my shoulder and I run his back.

"Aww, why?" I ask and move so I was sitting on his lap, facing the other side of the wall.

"Well, all of the stress over band and understudying how to be a ghost. I needed a break. Or a stress reliever. Then I met you." He flirts.

I smiled and kiss his nose.

"Me too."

"Can I tell you something?" Reggie asks.

"Yeah."

"What is a yellow person?" Reggie asks.

"It's basically someone who brightens up your day, makes you happy all the time." I say and he blushes and smiles.

"Wow." I chuckle and he pecks my lips.

"So what are we?" Reggie asks.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"I don't know. That why I asked what are w-" He gets cut off.

"SHE WANTS YOU TO BE HER BOYFRIEND YOU IDIOT!" I heard Alex shout.

I laugh and Reggie eventually does too.

"So we are what I think we are?"

"Reggie..." I shake my head from his dumbness.

"Wait its not?" Reggie started panicking.

"Reggie, Reggie, Reggie." I grab his face so he was facing me.

"No, I want to be with you. You have to stop worrying you weirdo." I laugh.

"Yeah but I'm your weirdo." Reggie jokes

"Oh shut up."

"Oh I didn't mean to-"

"No, Reggie that's not what I meant-"

A/n: Sorry I've been doing a LOT of Reggie content. I just fancy him. But don't worry, I'm working on a Luke one.