(Luke Patterson) Afraid

Words: 4549

Rated: TV-14

~Y/n's POV~

What a normal life in paradise. My 3 best friends are replacing me. With the girl who, I guess, summoned us. Her name is Julie. She is a great person though. And I can't blame her, I can see why they're replacing me. They're just oblivious that they are. I mean, it's been like what? A month?

~Flashback~

The boys and I appear on stage and sing with Julie. Luke then starts to sing with her. They're really close. I feel a bit jealous, then I smile. It's just a small crush.

~Flashback #2~

"That was great!" Julie says after I poof in the studio.

I came back from visiting my grave. That's where I spill out all my secrets and stuff. I sit on 'Luke's' couch.

"Oh hey Y/n. I didn't see ya there." Luke says and sits next to me.

"So, where were you?" Reggie asks.

"I was just clearing my mind. So much has happened." I answered and got my phone out.

Well, it wasn't my phone at first, it was Julie's old phone. She gave it to me since she thought it would be better then the boys having one.

"Oh okay." Reggie says and turns to Julie.

They talk and I put earbuds on. For a second, I feel like the actual ghost. Like I'm not there. Like they can't see me. And I'm just air. The next, the boys are gone and Julie was just in the studio.

"Hey, are you okay?" Julie asks.

"Yeah," I smile a bit. "I'm okay."

"Okay, good." She smiles back and leaves the room.

~Flashback #3~

"~She's a, she's a lady. And I'm just a line without a hook!~" I sing as I write more lyrics in my book.

"That was amazing! I didn't know you could write." Julie tells me and I smile.

"Yeah, I usually don't write unless I'm feeling something." I say.

~Flashback #4~

"He gives credit only to Y/n and takes the rest?" Luke says and throws a dart.

"Guys, just calm down." I tell them.

"Well you don't have to! Bobby gave you credit!" Luke snaps.

"Yeah, y-you're right." I and sit on the couch, on the verge of a tear falling out of my eye.

~Flashback #5~

"Let's get this party started!" I heard the boys shout.

Julie stands up and shouts at them. She finally leaves and the boys turn to me.

"Oh hey Y/n." Luke waves.

I ignore him and poof away to my grave. I fall to the ground. I start to cry and yell.

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG!!" I shout and grab my hair in frustration.

"Are you okay?" I hear someone say.

I turn around and see a girl and a middle aged man who I guess is her dad.

The man's eyes widen, "Y/n?"

"How'd you-"

"It's me. Bobby." Bobby says.

"Bobby?" The girl says.