(Owen Patrick Joyner) Feelings

Words: 2866

~Y/n's POV~

I hate Owen Patrick Joyner. It all started early 2014, when we were filming an episode of 100 Thing To Do Before High School I was starring in. I was someone love interest and I was okay with that. (The episode was like the imagine I posted) When I met the trio, Owen was always looking at me... with this look. I got really uncomfortable with the fact that I'm getting stared at. It kept on going. He made me... insecure. He made me think that I was ugly and something was wrong with me. Then, I never met him again, until Knight Squad. Owen was nice to me, but I ignored him. He started being mean to me because I was being rude to him. Anyways, in the TV show my character is named Cora and I was competing to be Princess Ciara's knight, guard, whatever. Cora knew Ciara already so The King trusted her. Arc, Owen's character, was also competing. Cora and Arc started a rivalry soon after they met. Arc started trash talking about her in front of Ciara. Ciara told him that he maybe had a crush on Cora. Then, they found out both of them didn't win. Arc and Cora then apologize for their behavior and end it with a kiss... on the lips. Yes, we have kissed before. In 2014. But I didn't really think about because he... I didn't like him. Now, it's 2019, and I'm at Vancouver, Canada filming a TV show called Julie and The Phantoms.

I walked into the room where we were supposed to meet everyone. I see 3 boys and a girl turn to me, seeing Owen is one of the boys.

"Oh, come on. Seriously?" I exclaims, throwing my hands up in frustration.

Owen pulls me away from the group, "What are you doing here?"

"What do your think I'm doing here? I auditioned, and was casted the role of Katie Molina." I tell him.

"What? Y'know that means we have to be together for about a year." Owen says.

I sigh, "And we couldn't even last for a whole month."

"Yeah. Now we should get back to the others so they don't think we're making out or something." Owen says and laughs in a weird way.

"With you? Blech." I say.

"Don't say 'blech' that hurts my feelings." Owen says and we start to fight.

"Okay!" I exclaimed. "Let's go back to the others."

Owen nods and we walk to the other people we have to work with for about a year. We meet the cast and everyone else. Kenny Ortega, the director, gave me the script scanned through it. Okay, good. I'm just Owen's character's best friend I don't have to kiss him or anything.

~Time Skip~

"Now, I can't hang out with Willie." Owen says, acting as Alex.

"Alex, calm down. I know how you feel. But you have to let go." I tell 'Alex.'

"Cut!" We hear Kenny shout.

The stop filming and Kenny walks up to us.

"What's up?" Owen says to Kenny.

"To be honest, I don't see the connect. The friendship. I've seen you guys act together in Knight squad and 100 Things To Do Before High School and it was really good. I just don't see what the problem is." Kenny tells us.

"So," Kenny continues, "You guys are going out tonight. On a date."

Owen and I's eyes go wide and we look at each other before we look back at Kenny.

"A-A date? Like, a date, date?" Owen asks Kenny, clearly surprised.

"Yes, a date, date. Anyways, we're taking a five!" Kenny tells us and then leaves.