(Reggie Peters) My Yellow Person 1/2

Words: 1529

Rated: TV-14

~Y/n's POV~

I was at Julie's house because my foster mom needed to go to her job. I was sitting on the couch, listening to music. I just sat there.

"Hey, Y/n. You hungry?" Julie asked.

I shook my head.

"Y/n you've got to eat." Tio Ray said with a plate of food.

"I'm not hungry." I mutter.

Tio sighs and puts the plate in front of me. He knows I'm lying. The whole family does.

"Why isn't she eating?" I heard one of Julie's ghosts friends ask.

"If it wasn't obvious, she has an eating disorder." Another one of Julie's ghost say.

"Why isn't she eating Julie?" The last ghost friend asks Julie.

"She doesn't like to eat. She was body shamed so she stopped eating." Julie whispers to him.

"Oh." I stare at the food.

One of the ghosts sit next to me on the couch and talks to me.

"Come on you could do it." The boy says.

I mentally smile at him. He's so nice. But he's just doing it out of pity. I close my eyes out of frustration and lean back on the couch. I usually don't eat for a few days but when I do, it's like an apple slice or something.

I sigh and pick up the plate.

"Yeah! It's like she could hear me guys." Reggie says to the others with the biggest smile on his face.

I look down at the plate and play with the food. You know what? I'm gonna eat the whole plate. It took me 10 minutes to eat the whole plate of food. Julie looks at me surprised and happily as I walk by her. I put my plate int the sink and kiss my Tio on the cheek.

"Thanks Tio."

I sit back in the couch and go on my phone. I have this tracking app so my foster mom knows that i have been eating.

A few minutes later, my mom came through the door and ran to hug me.

"Ahh Mija! You ate a whole plate!" She kisses the top of my head.

"Yeah I did mom." I say with a small smile on my face.

"Your smiling too!" She hugs me again.

"Too much hugs." I say and Mom laughs and goes to talk to Tio.

"How did you do it?" Julie asks me and I shrug.

"I believe I made her eat." Reggie says and I hug my mom.

"What happened to 'too much hugs'?" Mom laughs.

"I just love you mom." Mom smiles and hugs me.

I leave with my mom and see the guy who encouraged me to eat wave to me. One of them, I guess, told him that I can't see him. I wave back without the others seeing.

~Time Skip~

I was in the studio alone. Julie was getting dressed so I waited for her. While I was waiting, I decided to play on the guitar. I knew the nice boy was in there but I had to act like I couldn't see them.

"~How could I ignore you~" I inhale, "~Trust me I adore you. We're swimming through our dreams. Kiss me in the shower for a couple hours. Even though we're only sixteen. Sit down beside me, don't call me sexy. Cause that's just really weird. Promise that you'll stay here you and I could lay here, in the end time. But girl, well don't you worry bout' me. It's ain't new to me, to feeling this lonely. Darling baby, girl, don't worry bout' me. But if your ever unhappy, The maybe baby I must let you go. Let you go. Baby now it's best here to lay me down and rest here. Let's dream of Corduroy. Work for what you love to do, and I will watch right over you. With your heart, I'll never toy. And you're the other half of me, drink and sleep and laugh with me. Save me from myself. See I'm a frickin' basket-case. Until I'm able to see your face. You saved me from myself. But girl, don't worry bout' me. Cause it ain't new to me feeling this lonely. Darling baby, girl, don't worry about me. Cause if you're ever unhappy, if you're ever unhappy, if you're ever, ever unhappy. Then maybe, maybe, baby, I must let you go~" I start to whistle then end the song.