The wedding

Hayley's POV 

It was the morning after, meaning it was the day of the wedding. Me and Klaus spend yesterday just talking, and, even though we shouldn't have snooped, we looked at Vincent's pictures. Their baby looks so cute. After we had looked through some of them, we got bored and put the TV on. You don't realise how much you miss watching pointless things until you haven't been able to do it. I put Friends on, remembering how many times I have watched it, and every time it never fails to make me laugh. Klaus complained at first, but after a while, he started to enjoy it. He tried to look tired and not interested, but he couldn't help but laugh at some of the jokes. 

I lay in bed for a couple of minutes before I decide to get up. Grabbing a blood bag from the fridge, I start drinking it as I walk to the living room. Klaus was still asleep on the sofa. He had insisted yesterday that I stay in Vincent's room and he would stay on the sofa. I have no idea why, but he confuses me sometimes. We could have both shared Vincent's bed, but I think perhaps it freaked him out yesterday when we woke up in each other's arms. When I finish my blood bag, I throw it in the bin before grabbing an apple. 

When I finish eating, I walk into the bathroom and start running myself a bath. A couple of minutes pass and I get in, before washing my hair and body. Twenty minutes later, I get out and wrap a towel around me. Going into Vincent's room, I quickly throw on some pyjamas so I can dry my hair. When it is done, I see I have an hour and a half before we need to set off, so I start to curl it. Finally, I curl the last strand. Doing my hair and make-up was the parts I absolutely hate doing when going anywhere. I guess I am more of a tomboy, but I'm not complaining. I can be girly when I want to be. 

Seeing as that took nearly forty minutes, I decide to move onto make-up. The shower starts running in the bathroom, notifying me that Klaus is finally up. Boys have it so easy. They can be ready in less than ten minutes, even when they have to look smart. For girls, it takes forever. And this is coming from me who normally takes about ten minutes in normal mornings to be ready.  I grab my make-up bag and go into the living room, seeing as that is where the mirror is. 

I'm in the middle of applying eyeshadow when Klaus walks out of the bathroom. He has his suit trousers on and is putting his arms in his shirt, before starting to button it. I think this is like the third or fourth time I have seen Klaus in a suit. There was a formal thing, then my wedding, then when he met his mother in a different body, and then there might have been another formal thing, I can't remember. The point is, it always surprises me when I see him in one. 

"You're not going to take forever are you?" He makes me jump as I was lost in thought. 

"Oh very funny. I just need to do eyeliner, and lipstick, then put my dress on." I go back to finishing my eyeshadow, before moving onto eyeliner. 

"I don't get how you don't stab yourself in the eye." He says as he walks towards me, watching what I am doing. 

"Well, it is a lot easier when you don't have an annoying wolf watching you and talking to you all the time."  

He holds a hand to his heart and looks offended. "Annoying wolf? I hope you mean yourself." I move onto lipstick as I roll my eyes. Yep, he is definitely more like himself.  

When my make-up is finished, I walk back into Vincent's room, and quickly change into my dress, making sure I don't smudge my make-up and ruin my hair. I really can't be bothered fixing it. When my dress is on, I put some earrings to match on, a silver necklace, and a silver bracelet. I then put my high heels on, grab my clutch, and walk back into the living room. At that moment, Klaus is pulling his suit jacket on, and fixing his tie. He turns around and stares at me. "What?" I ask, walking towards the door.